The Wretched Raven

I walked behind the tall fairy while checking out this new world, it was truly awe inspiring with the beauty hidden where no mortal man would ever be able to destroy it. Realizing this a smile crossed my lips only to be replaced by a shriek a moment later. The rave that had been perched on maleficent's shoulder had roughly turned into a breathtaking man with scars on his face and body. He was gorgeous and his beauty stirred my wolf.

*Hmmm he smells as good as he looks*
At first I was going to scold her but then my mind wandered to an old conversation with my parents before they passed about being able to tell who your mate was by their scent. This was intriguing seeing as my wolf had never commented on ones smell before now. After a short walk of me contemplating mates and wolf stuff we arrived at a small cottage house that had fairies swarming around it cooking and cleaning. Once inside the fairies brought us shepherds pie and wooden cups filled with water before they all left. We sat in silence for a while before maleficent spoke.

"So dear what is your name"

"My name is princess Alikai of the eastern wolves."

My mom had made me practice that line everyday so I could show my status and importance.

"If you don't mind me asking, weren't they attacked by humans quite a few years back?"

"Yes and I am unfortunately the only surviving wolf from the pack, any pack to my knowledge."

"Well the moors welcome you if you should wish to stay, no human being is able to make it past the barriers, you should be safe here."

"You are very kind miss but I can't stay long I'm looking for any surviving wolves out there and possibly my mate."

This made the raven/man snort, he quickly composed himself after a sharp look from his queen. And Ali whirled one eyebrow in questioning.

"What's wrong you don't believe that the moon goddess gives a soulmate to her children."

"I'm not to fond of wolves in general, they're a kind of dog and I've been attacked by more than my fair share of mutts."

This made me enraged.

"Yes but you forget I'm no mutt! I am still human same as you and I would never hurt someone unless they deserve it so should you wish to try and compare me to gutter dogs again then I'll make sure you regret it."

After that I thanked the fairy and walked outside so I could shift before making a makeshift bed at the base of a tall oak tree nearby.

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a LONG time but I'm going to try and start updating again!!!!