Chapter 6

That guy is so annoying. But he seems so familiar tho. Hmmm. Nevermind. It makes me sick when I think of him.

I entered the classroom. I usually sat at the back because I'm a loser. In school, they have this tradition that losers sat at the back and popular kids sat at the front.

Mrs. Dy entered the classroom. Oh great. She's our English teacher. She talks slowly and I can barely hear her. I'm not even interested in this subject. All we do is write an essay about our New Year's Resolution or Love or Friendship. I want to know how to talk grammatically correct.

"Okay class. Listen up." Ugh I seriously can't hear her. Everybody is leaning forward just to hear her.

"You guys have a new classmate. Mr. Davis please come inside." Mrs. Dy said.

The door suddenly opened and he entered. My blood started to boil. NO IT CAN'T BE.

"Please introduce yourself, Mr. Davis."

He stands at the centered. I look at him from head to toe. He dressed nicely. Black jeans, a maroon shirt with a letter J at upper left side of the shirt and red Vans and he is carrying a Jansport backpack. I looked at his eyes and he is looking at me, too. Oh god. I feel my cheeks blush.

"Hi! I'm James Harold Davis. But you can call me Harry. And I think I'm already someone's nightmare." My classmates give him a quizzical look and he just chuckled.

Wait! Did he say James Harold Davis? OH GODS PLEASE NO. Not the James from elementary! I cri. I wish that the floor could swallow me right now!!!

"Any questions for Harry?" Mrs. Dy announced.

Jessy, the slut, raised her hands.

"Are you single?" And she gave him a flirty smile.

"Yeah, I'm single. But my heart is already taken." James said.

Every girls in class was disappointed. My heart is already taken my ass. That was the most cheekiest pick up line I've ever heard. I made a puking sound. James looked at me with squinting eyes.

"Yes, Jake?" Mrs. Dy said.

"Do you play Fifa? Or any video games?"

"Yeah! I used to play a lot of video games. Now, that I'm playing soccer, I seldomly play." James answered.

"Cool! Let's play soccer sometimes." James and Jake did a bro fist.

"Okay, Mr. Davis. Please sit beside at the back." Mrs. Dy said.

Wait what? Sorry I was daydreaming about me and Ashton Irwin. I looked at James and he was walking towards the vacant seat beside me. Great!

Note the sarcasm.

"Does my name ring a bell to you?" James whispered while he sat at the chair.

"Yeah, sounds like a devil's name." I smirked. Wow I feel fearless towards him. Everytime some guys insult me, I just shut my mouth. I can't even protect myself. What a pity.

"Tss." Wow, what a witty reply.

"Ms. Scott! You're-- wow you look great, dear. I didn't recognize you." Mrs. Dy said. Now everybody is looking at me. I felt my cheeks blushed. Damn these cheeks!!! Jessy and her slut squad is looking at me with disgusted look. Now I feel bad about myself.

"Holly! You'll be Mr. Davis's tour guide. Give him a little tour in the school after school. That will be your assignment." Mrs. Dy said.

"Uhm you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied with her im-counting-on-you look.

I sighed. "Okay."

"Good. Settle down, class! Get a one piece of paper and write an essay about the government we have today." Mrs. Dy announced.

Everybody including me whined.

"Okay, make that two."

holy fudging balls *facepalm*
---

"You're not wearing pig tails anymore." Now James is teasing me. We're having that stupid tour and we are walking towards the library.

"Shut up, James. This isn't elementary anymore." I rolled my eyes.

He touched the tips of my hair. I felt a tingling sensation. It gives me goosebumps.

"Hey! Stop touching my hair!" I put my hair on the other side of my shoulders.

"Okay! No need to be cranky, Holly Polly!" He raised his two hands in sign of defeat. 

"Let's just finish this tour so I can go home and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. on Netflix." So now, I pointed where the library is, the cafeteria, the locker room, gym and the field. 

"So, we're done with the tour. Bye!" I announced and walked out. Then, suddenly, James pulled me to stop.

"Where are you going, huh?" He smirked. Psh I always get irritated everytime he smirks.

"I'm going home? Duh?" I sass.

"No, you won't."

"WHAT? Mrs. Dy said after the tour, I can go."

"You're coming with me!" He said.

"NO! HECK NO JAMES!" I said.

"Yes you are! We are going something fun. That is full of licking." He winked.

"Uhh you pervert! LET ME GO! Get Jessy. She really wants to be laid by you." I tried my best to get out of his embrace. There's a tiny distance between us. AWKWARD. "Btw, you can't force me to go."

"Oh cmon, Holly! Please with cherries on top? You won't even regret it. This is for your own good, too because you are my tour guide." He is doing the puppy dog eyes. Ugh. It only works on kids. But he seems cute tho. Wait what?

"That won't work, James." I rolled my eyes.

"You won't go? Okay, I'll do the hard way." And he did the worse thing ever. He carried me and put me in his shoulder. WHAT AM I A SACK OF RICE?

"JAMES! LET ME GOOO!!!" I shouted and I keep on slamming his back.

"No, you're being hard-headed, Holly."

"PLEASE JAMES I'M STILL YOUNG HUHUHU" Crocodile tears. Hahaha.

"You gained a lot of weight, Holly!" He joked.

"Excused me?!" OH NO HE DIDN'T! I slapped his back hard.

"Hey! Ouch!" He slapped my bum.

Then, we went to the parking. He looked for his keys and opened the door and I sit at the passenger seat. 

"Now stay here!" He securely place the seatbelt.

James went to the other side and sat at the driver seat.

"You ready?" He licked his lips.

OH GODS HELP ME

---

Hey guys! Scarlet here! YAY A NEW UPDATE OF ATT! This is still unedited because I made the update at the airport. I was bored so I made a new update.

FINALLY Holly finally met James! Huhu!

So where do you think they're going huh??? *Evil laugh*

I made two new short stories! YAY! It's called Last Digit and Little Favor! They're fanfics! GO READ THEM!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, follow and put me on your reading lists! ;)

BTW, thank you to those who put my stories on their reading list! THANK YOU SO DAYUM MUCH!!! xoxo