Chapter 3

Oh god. Where am I?

"You're in the clinic, dear." the nurse said. And she has a British accent. <3

"What happened?" I asked. Ouch my head really hurts.

"The student who save you told me that Bill punched you in the cheek and kicked your sides. It made a big impact to you and that's why you fainted."

"Ahh yeah. Now I remember. What happened to Bill the Belly? Who's the student?"

A lot of question is in my mind right now. Just woah.

"Well, Bill got suspended.."

"YAAASSS!!!" I whispered in triumph.

"The boy didn't told me his name but he said that you already now him since then. Now, let's check you again and you can go home." She took a checkup and I am ready to go.

HOME

Finally! Home sweet home. I went straight to the kitchen and prepare myself some snacks. Lemon juice and cucumber! Hahaha healthy living!

*beep*

Whaa.. Someone texted me!

From: 5324628593

Ms. Scott, I told your teachers that you're excused for tomorrow's class. So, you can have a full rest for you to get heal faster. That's all.

WHAAT?! I jump around when I read the text. Aw aw, head hurts. Fuck.

I sat at the couch and open my social media accounts.

-

"Holly, honey. Wake up dear! What happened to your cheeks? What's with the bruises?" Mom's here.

I wipe sleep out of my eyes and stretched.

"Hey, Mom!" I greeted her.

"Don't hey me like nothing happened to you. Tell me the whole story, Holly Grace Scott!" Mom said. When Mom used my full name, it's a serious matter.

"I got bullied again, Mom." I cried. Fuck this tears.

"Who did this to you?" Mom asked.

"Bill." And I told her the whole story.

"Honey, I'm not going to transfer you to another school. You need to stand up and fight those bullies but in a good way tho." Mom said.

"I don't know how, Mom." I feel hopeless.

"How about tomorrow? Let's go to the mall and do a make over." Mom suggested.

"WHAT? Are you serious, Mom?" Wow, that's really unexpected.

"Yes, hun. Good thing I'm free tomorrow." Mom smiled.

"Okay. I trust you." I said while looking into her eyes. "Mom" I said in a serious voice.

"What?" 

"Where's the pizza?" I giggled.

"Hahaha! I just called the pizza parlor a while ago and ordered some pepperoni pizza with extra cheese! Your favorite!" Mom proclaimed.

DING

"PIZZA'S HERE!" We both shouted with glee. Like mother, like daughter.

-

"Good night, Mom! Thanks for the pizza!" I said while climbing up the stairs.

"You're welcome. Don't forget about tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay." I went to my bathroom and washed myself and wear tank tops and sweatpants.

First, I'll check my social media accounts.

On Twitter...

"@HollyMolly: Good night loves. :*"

On Instagram, I posted a photo of Hailey Williams.

On Tumblr, I reblog few posts.

Then, suddenly. A notification popped out of my screen. A facebook notification.

Anonymous sent you a message.

Anonymous?! Who's this?!

Hey, Holly. Are you okay?

Uhh okay. Seenzoned. I don't talk to strangers!

After I read the message, I dozed off to sleep.