Chapter 4

Shancai's POV
As I was walking to class with Li Zhen and Qinghe I accidentally bump into Meizuo's sister Xue Hua. She smiled and said "Sorry it was my fault" then she walked away. As she left I went to my locker to find a note that says
     I hope we can be friends and I'm sorry about the way Daoming Si treated you here's my number (650)954-3210 text me your answer ~ Xuehua

Aftet I read the note I smiled then I saw F4 walk up to her the she looked down and left.

Listen to the song
As they walked past me this song played. And Daoming Si was looking at me with his scary eyes.

                  Xuehua's POV
I left a note in Shancai's locker then accidentally bumped into her. After I bumped into her I said sorry and left to try and avoid my brother and his friends but only to be stopped by Daoming Si. "Listen closely Ah Hua." Daoming Si said. Oh did I forget to mention only Daoming Si calls me Ah Hua but I hate being called that and he knows so he just does it but I got used to it.
"Ah Si, what do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to stop talking to Shancai and her friends and start hangout with us more." Daoming Si said.

"Why? Does it bother you?"

"Yes it does" he said.

"Well if it bothers you I'll keep doing it." I said with a smile.

Then Ximen said "XiaoHua, why do you keep provoking Ah Si? You know we can't calm him down right?" 

"I know but he has to learn to stop controlling my life, even my brother doesn't do that."

Meizuo said "She's right she never listens to anyone Ximen maybe you should try or you Lei."

Then Lei said "Ah Xue, look Ah Si didn't mean to be mean to you."

"XiaoHua," Ximen said "just try and not make things worse with you and Ah Si please."

Then I said "I try but no promises". Right when I was about to walk away Daoming Si grabs my arm and says "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

I rolled my eyes and walked away. Then I got a text on my phone from the group chat and it said "Rach, last night Ryan and Brandon were killed in a car accident and we a having a funeral for them in two weeks. I'm sending this to you because I know you loved them." Then I ran up to the roof and screamed.