" I Found You... "

After 3 year's...

you are finally going to go to a school and not home schooled anymore. You are in 1st year now and your brother koshi is in 3rd year in karasuno.

You were still hoping to find your best friend 'Tobio'.

You and your brother were eating breakfast.

"kids you can go by yourself to go home right?" my dad asked as he looked up to us.

"yeh I'm sure we will be okay. Daichi promised me to always bring me home." as koshi said with a bright smile towards dad.

Mom is still sleeping but dad ate breakfast with us.

"well yeah he will always walk you home because he's your boyfriend." you whispered with a laugh but koshi and dad heard what you said.

Dad laughed because he also think that daichi is brother's boyfriend.

"YAH!! Take that back!!" koshi said, as he smack your head slightly.

"oww what was that for!"

"that's because you said daichi is my boyfriend!"

"well its true tho!"

"now now, Kids finish your breakfast or else you both will get late." your dad said and it stopped both of you.

Time skip

"we will be going now dad!" you kissed your dad as you waved goodbye to him and getting in the car same to your brother.

As you both arrived to the school and waved and thanked the butler. You both go in and you just followed your brother.

As you both got to the gym you saw daichi you run up to him as you jumped and hugged him he was carrying you.

"brother daichi!" you shouted and continue hugging him as he were still carrying you.

"y/n! Stop clinging to my daich!" koshi stated. As you go down to daichi.

Koshi suddenly jumped to daichi to carry him. Daichi was just laughing of what this boy doin.

"-_- when were at house you smacked me because you told us he isn't your boyfriend. " you showed him with an annoyed face.

"well he is not." koshi pouted.

"stop acting like it then!" you still looked at him with an annoyed face.

"imma go to my class bye idiot!"you said as you shouted to koshi.

" YA! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO RESPECT YOUR OLDER BROTHER! " he said as he goes down to daichi and you showed him a face with sticking out of tongue.

" byee! Brother daichi! " as you goes out of the gym and went to your class.

"he likes daichi more than me" koshi said with this face.