|| Met You In Summer ||

It's a sunny day, a bright light striking thru your skin, a beautiful sea waving in front of you. A sandy bright pale yellowish brown sand platform your walking at. With your family.

'Hi im 'Sugawara y/n' yes you heard it right my brother is Sugawara Koshi and this is my story'

Im a badminton player and my brother is a volleyball player. And im still on grade 4th.

"Koshi! Let's play!" as you drag Sugawara towards the water.

"wait y/n let's settle our thing's to the hotel room first." he said as he pat's your head.

"oh okay! Carry me brother!" you said, as you jumped in his back.

He was startled but he smiled after and reposition you so that you wont fall.

At the hotel room.

You and your brother are the same room except for your mom and dad. You couldn't sleep without your brother because he's the only one who can understand you...

While you were scanning the room around you were shocked by how small it is your room in your house were bigger than it.

A/n: basically your your rich yes.

"brother! Can we swim now?" as your brother nodded to your question.

Koshi were helping you were your swimwear when there was a knock at the door.

"hm? Lemme open it, wait a sec." your brother opened the door and it was your mom and dad. They both go in.

"y/n" didn't we talked about this when were still at house?" as your mother sighed.

" ehh its okay mom atleast she's ready to go swim after we eat breakfast " as your brother smiled.

A/n:you were wearing this.

At the cafeteria

At the cafeteria.

You all were eating.

"by the way be careful when you swim you dont have your nannies to look after you." your dad said as you nodded.

"it's okay dad i will look after
y/n." your brother testify with a smile.

After breakfast.

"we will be going to the seaside first." your brother stated.

"yay!"

"okay be careful just meet us at the office if you guys are done." your dad said as he waved goodbye.

A/n: u must be thinking why in the office? Its because your family owns the whole beach like the whole of it the hotel almost everything there is titled to your family yep!

As you both and your brother walking, there were a girl and a little boy at your age asked you guys something.

"hey can i ask a favor can you please look for my brother for a sec i just need to go to the bathroom for a sec." the girl stated.

"sure!"

"thank you so much, i will be back in a sec!"

You and the boy at your age played in the sand.

"what's your name?" you asked the boy infront of you.

"im Kageyama Tobio." he stated.

"nice name ! Im Sugawara Y/n!" you said with a peace sign in both of your hands.

After a few minutes.

"hi im very thankful for you're kindness can i somehow repay you?" the girl asked, my brother.

"Sure come at the grand dining area for dinner later." your brother stated, the girl were shocked because only the owner can go in there and some familiar rich guests.

"wait! Are we okay to go there!?" the girl asked my brother.

"yep actually this whole resort is ours not to brag hehe..." my brother scratch the back of his head.

"sure it would be our pleasure thank you thank you for inviting us see you later guys!" the black hair girl said.

"bye-bye tobio-kun!" as i waved to him.

"bye bye!" the boy said as he waved his goodbyes.

Time skip: before dinner

"dad dad!" as you run to your dad's office while shouting your brother is in your room so one of the staff brought you to your dad.

"what is it baby?" as he picked you up to sit in his lap.

"i made a friend! And he was so so kind and we played together and we played in the water and and we play in the sand too! And brother invited them to eat dinner with us!" you stated to your dad doing hand gestures of what happened earlier.

"aww that's good, im still working how about ask your brother to go first at the dining." as he pecked at your forehead.

"okie dad babye!" as you hop down and jump while walking. You were about to go out but your dad called you.

"hm? Yes dad?"

"im calling my assistant to guide you."

"oh okay!" you waited for your dad's assistant.

The assistant arrived and he brought you to your room where your brother was.

Time skip: Dinner ||

The both parents of the two family are talking to each other and eating.

After the dinner.

"bye bye tobio!" you said as he hugged you.

"bye bye y/n." as he let go from the hug And waved goodbye.

You and your brother got back from your room and your parents knock to go in.

Its already 11 pm and its pass your curfew.

"y/n! Stop using your phone go to sleep!" your mother shouted as you responde with.

"But its a summer vacation mother!!" your mother were shocked that you talked back and didn't hesitate to slap you in the face your eyes were watery and your dad and your brother was shock of unexpected doing of your mom.

"dont you even dare talk back to me! Remember that i am your mom! Did that boy teached you to talk back to your mother!! HA! you are  going to get home schooled until you will reach high school HEARd THAT! HmP!" she shouted and kept hurting you as your dad and your brother hold back your mom.

You have bruises everywhere.

As your mom and dad got out you emmidietly run towards your brother and hug him tightly.

" Shhhh~ " as my brother pats my head.

We treat my bruises and get to bed im still crying but my brother hugged me to bed.

All those past 3 days i didnt go out to play outside and my brother just bring me food to eat if i want to my dad always ask me to play outside but i denied his requests.

All i know is its time to go home, i didn't have a request to say goodbye to my new bestfriend who is tobio.

"i wish i could see you again..."