The Beginning Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Disney Frozen Movie Franchise. I only own the plot and my original characters of this story.

Previous Chapter

Anna was wiping her tears in her eyes and just nodded with what the elder troll said.

"She can do it. Elsa could find him. Please, Elsa, hurry. Kristoff... Arendelle...is in deep trouble.", Anna thought.

End of Previous Chapter

Ahtohallan.

Two familiar figures where walking in the glaciers finding the exit. Their reflection shown in the ice as they pass to one.

The cold doesn't bother a blonde woman wearing a white dress with a scarf she wore made out of ice, patterned with snowflakes. Her outfit matches her pale white skin. In front of her is a silver white haired guy with black strands of his air on one side. He's wearing his black suit highlighted with white streaks on the hems.

The black strands of hair bothered the fifth spirit. It is an unusual hair color for a prince. Not that she can say when her sister's hair strand turned white when she struck her heart with her magic. But the color gave the fifth spirit an uneasy feeling. She kept pondering and looking at it.

"What?", the guy infront of him spoke.

"Nothing...i just thought that...", Elsa replied.

"You've been staring at me for quite awhile now. Now, now, don't tell me...you've... fallen...in love...with...me...snowflake.", he said with a teasing tone and a devious grin.

Elsa's mouth hanged from what the prince just blurted. A blush can be seen in her cheeks when he heard the guy said.

"Whaaaattt? No way that will ever happen. I'm not..absolutely..and definitely fall in love with you. I'm just...just..", Elsa said in a loud voice to emphasize her words.

"Hahaha... There's no need to panic, your majesty. If I were you, I will fall in love with me, either.", he jokingly said.

"You're...you are..definitely..crazyyyyyyyy!.", Elsa can't hide her embarrassed face and started shooting small ice beams at him.

Whoosh...whoosh...whooosh

"Hey, thats dangerous, y'know... Whoosh..Quit it...Whoosh... Stop it... Whoooshh... I'm sorry, okay. I was only joking.", Grey said in between attacks barely dodging them. He hid in an ice pillar to avoid the attacks of the fifth spirit and apologized to make her stop.

After a few moments, the fifth spirit calmed down herself and stopped shooting her magic to the white haired guy.

"As I was about to say, I'm just curious about your hair.", the fifth spirit said.

"What about my hair?", he replied.

"There's black strands on one side which seems not to be case for the other side.", the fifth spirit pointed out.

"Black strands? What do you mean black stra-.." Grey stopped his words when he saw his own reflection in the glaciers.

"What the...? What the hell is this? what's this black strands?", he questioned himself.