Free at Last

Author Notes: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy reading this. Thank you so much. Here comes the new chapter. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything with Disney's Frozen Franchise. I only own the plot and my original characters of this story.

Previous Chapter

The fifth spirit was beyond embarassed for such an unqueenly display. Elsa was sitting on top of the strange figure. On top of that, she kissed the unconscious guy lying on the floor. Elsa was relieved that the guy wasn't aware of it.

"Is he even alive?", Elsa then checked his breathing and pulse. She made an exhale when she felt him breathing slowly.

"Way to go for first meetings, Elsa. You don't kiss guys you just met.", she mentally hit her self.

End of Previous Chapter

Elsa's POV

"Owww...that was twice already.", I said when a small crystal fall on top of my head. I also bumped on something hard earlier.

"His lips were so soft. My goodness, Elsa. Stop thinking about it. It was an accident. Nothing more. Nothing less.", I thought to myself.

I blame the crystals lying around and the smoke in the area. I still can't see clearly yet because of the smoke.

I used my hands to lift myself up a little, when the smoke completely vanished. I backed up a little when I noticed that my face is really close to a complete stranger. Like real close.

I went to the side still sitting down embarrased with my accidental display ealier. Forgetting what happened a while ago. There I kept staring and examining the unconscious fellow in the ground. The guy has a slight spikey white silver hair that almost covers his eyes. There are some black strands of hair in his head on one side, while the other is just white, which I find it really weird.

"Maybe the people of the Kingdom of Aether really has this kind of hairstyle. Its a little funny if you look at it", I said to myself and tried to reach touching his hair in the process. I was very intrigued by it that I intentionally combed my hand through his hair.

I realized this and stopped myself from going further.

"Really, Elsa? You have to stop now." I thought to myself.

He is wearing a wooden string necklace that has metal gold ring as its pendant and a dark suit with white hems highlighting its ends. The ring was beyond beautiful. I never saw anything like it.

"That's strange. I thought for sure he was holding a sword.", Elsa looking around to find it, however couldn't have the slightest hint on where it was.

Elsa was then stopped when he heard the guy infront of him slightly groan as he was just woken from a deep sleep.

Grey's POV

"Hmmm...Uhmmm..." I groaned when I heard something moving around the place. I'm still a little dizzy with happened earlier. My mind is still in disarray and have a hard time focusing into something.

"It's not really fun when you're being sucked in.", I thought to myself.

I feel like I'm gonna be sick and throw up any minute now.