ᎷᎬ ᎪNᎠ ᎷY ᏴᎡᎾKᎬN ᎻᎬᎪᎡᎢ

I wrote this sad story with 43 songs (including the title) in it. Hope you can relate to the songs and love the story...

Love is NOT A BAD THING. I'm listening to the BEST LOVE SONG I know and it makes me JEALOUS, you're GONE and so as my HABITS.

AM I WRONG for letting myself BEG FOR It, beg for the FUCKING PERFECT "ART OF LOVE" to come back? or just hope one day you'll STAY WITH ME and start a NEW FLAME. But no, you said I should GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK that we should BREAK FREE.

I know I'm BRAVE or simply just a typical HUMAN being, pretending to be HAPPY that you LET ME GO and I'm the first to LET IT GO. And I just realized how the passion we thought TRUE LOVE and FOREVER messed us up.

Truth is, now that you're gone and FAR AWAY, my world is like nothing, NO AIR and GRAVITY, like a CHANDELIER in an empty house, like an AVALANCHE I cannot stop, like an extraterrestrial lost without its STARSHIP and like CHASING PAVEMENTS all the way to the cliff. I thought what we had was real but you were just THE MAN I thought you were. You are just like a BLACK WIDOW, you poisoned my heart, you made it HEARTLESS and NUMB.

You said we should be MOVING ON right now but I CAN'T REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU. I am still hoping LOVE WILL REMEMBER or LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK, one day, yes one day.

Sounds crazy but THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS and it's true. We are here in God's dwelling place where we can hear the ANGEL'S CRY in an imagenary WONDERLAND. Someday IT WILL RAIN and you will see the CLARITY you've been waiting for. That's the time you start to play TRUMPETS again and WIGGLE with joy.

-MISS MOVING ON