Chrismasss {sorta}

"Hey...(y/n)..wake up, babe..hey." Dave's voice sounded through the covers, shaking me slightly. "seriously, wake the hell up i'm not waiting up" he nudged you.

"w..what?" you groaned and opened your eyes.To see Dave with some reindeer horns and a bright red painted nose. You didn't even want to look at his goddamned shirt.

"merry x-mas, aurora" he winked and kissed you're forehead, you chuckled.

"merry Christmas to you too, dickhead" you rolled your eyes and threw your covers aside.Dave's whistled behind you with a smirk on his face you blushed, "shush" you mumbled and walked towards your restroom, which was the moment when he smacked your ass, and you almost screeched out "AI CARAMBA" with made your face turn completely red, and rush towards the bathroom. hearing Dave laugh his ass off.

"oh my god!" he laughed, and you heard his steps fade away. Probably went to the kitchen. Laughing at your embarrassment.

You started brushing your teeth, and thought if Dave would like his gift. It was expensive as shit, and it would be a waste if he didn't like it. after you brushed your teeth, you took a quick shower and washed your hair first. Seeing as you wanted to look nice for the small party, more reunion but whatever, Jade was throwing. Almost everyone was going, and it was the perfect time to give the gifts. Seeing it was freaking Christmas eve. after a long thoughtful shower, you got out to get dressed with a towel draped around you. walking towards your closet, you opened it and looked for what you bought for the occasion. A nice Christmas sweater, which had a snowman on it, and some black jeans to along with it. you walked up to you closet mirror and fixed your (h/l). Looking nice never hurt anybody. It made you feel confident.

You stepped out of your room, and headed to the kitchen for your cup of coffee, and maybe a muffin, or some cookies. Yep, definitely cookies. you grabbed your 'I'm a Twat' coffee mug John had given for your birthday and placed some caffeine in it. Some milk, and grabbed your cookies. Chips A'hoy where your favourite and would die if they ever stopped making them. "Dave! Do you want some Coffee?" you called out.

"Yeah!" he called out from, the storage room? he seemed to be rumaging through everything, billions of swords scattered everywhere. You groaned.

"i literally cleaned this place a week ago Strider!" you said.

"that must be why i literally cant find shit" he scoffed.

"what are you looking for anyways" you rolled your eyes and ignored his comment.

"a box" he mumbled through the chest he was half buried in at the moment.

"yeah thanks, that helps" you crossed your arms sipped your coffee. placing his mug on a small counter.

"a red box, medium sized, some weird engravings on the outer of it." he described it.

"oh, that old thing" you placed your mug down, and crouched on the ground reaching over a small box labeled 'timey stuff' which you completely forgot why you labeled it that.

"please tell me you didn't throw it away" he came out of the chest, his hair all messy.

"no, i didn't. i wouldn't just throw something away." you opened the box, and reached inside it. Grabbing the box he seemed to want so much. "here we are" you smiled and handed it to him.

"thank the lord" he sighed and blew the dust off it, then opened it and gave a small smile, something he didn't do often.

"whats in it?" you asked, a little curious about why it was so important to him.

"you figure it out later" he kissed your cheek and helped you up.

"but i want to know now!" you pouted grabbing your mug, and the plate beside it with the cookies.

"i know" he chuckled and grabbed his own cup, sipping from the coffee. "anyways, are you ready for Harley's party?" he asked.

"yep." you nodded and took a bite from a cookie. "just need to grab the bags of gifts"

"coo- wait when did you buy presents" he looked down at you a bit confused.

"wouldn't you want to know" you giggled and kissed his cheek.

---------------------------------------

*screams for years and crawls in a pit*

IM SORRY FOR UPD8-ING SO LATE MY GOD

SMALL CHAPTER TOO IM SORRY IM TRYING TO START A WEBCOMIC AND I JUST FORGOT

I LOVE YOU ALL