t w e n t y e i g h t

*waits 4 drama 2 b over so i can write hariana smut*

jks

or am i.

jks again.

Shit im kidding.

Doubles shit, no im not

Jks

Harry

4 weeks later...

I place Arianas phone right next to her head, making sure its on vibrate before taking a seat.

I pull out my own phone and begin texting.

Hazloodles: areeuhnuhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hazloodles: lmao this is how we gon communicate from now on

Hazloodles: me sending u msgs n ur phone right next 2 ur brain so u can "feel" what im texting u

Hazloodles: so imma tell u a story but kinda like a rap version

Hazloodles: there was a white boy, yeah who wanted to b kool so this white boy , uh, accidentally texted this girl, uh and then he fell in love yo, and he fell love yo

Hazloodles: yeah im that whiiitttee boy, uh

Hazloodles: yeah im thats whiiiute boy (dramatic runs)

Hazloodles: and shes that pretty chic

Hazloodles: that he fell in love with

Arinoodles: your that whiiiitttee boyy

Shocked, i look up from my screen to see Ariana on her phone. Happiness overcomes my body and I shake Arianas mum awake, pointing at Ariana.

My phone vibrates again,

Arinoodles: but for some reason, this girl, can't be with you.

"What?" I croak, looking up from my screen.

"I'm sorry Harry, but you broke my heart. I'm afraid that if I try again with you, I'll end up turning into some prostitute" she says, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'll give you two a moment, I'll get a nurse." her mother excuses her self, giving me a pat on the back.

"Ariana, I don't know what I was thinking."

"But when are you ever, Harry? You clearly weren't thinking when I texted you multiple times, giving you some heads up that I still existed. Yet you still kissed her, while knowing that I was still here, waiting for a reply. I might've been in a coma for who knows how long, since you look like I haven't had a shower in five years, but I sure haven't forgotten about what you did. Harry, you knew I was still there, so why did you never cut the ties with me? Damnit, i can't see well."

"Ariana I-"

"AH, Ariana, nice to see you all healthy." The nurse says, "We'll have a moment please, I need to do some checkups."

"I-"

"Go, Harry."

Defeated, I exit the room, and watch through the window as Ariana whispers something to the nurse.

Seconds later, the nurse comes out to me with a frown.

"I know whats happening, I've been informed by her mother, and as much as I'd not like to see you hurt, Mr Styles, Ariana has asked you to leave the building."

-
Okokokok 🆗🆒