t w e n t y t h r e e

hey guyz just sayin that this chapter is ariana writing some shit on facebook and twitter ( thats the order, fb then twitter) and that we've time jumped to about two months.

k hold me

____________________

Ariana -

zero months, and zero days clean. Eleven cuts on left wrist and thirteen on the right. too many times have i found myself in the bubble of suicidal thoughts. and if im honest i kind got myself stuck. above is a collage of me and this guy who played an important role in my life before it all went downhill, but please don't blame him for it. He was the first guy i ever texted and lol its kind if sad to think i ever gave my time up for that asshole. look at me go, this time its me throwing insults. proud of me? i've tried blocking multiples of you out of my head but its not working.
i guess its time to say goodbye and just finish it just how it started, props to the girl who wrote that "fanfic" about me because i have an idea of how i want it to play out. though it all seemed like a puzzle, i can finally see my pieces matched together and it spells my last breath. i can see clearly now but before everything i wanna say thank you to that boy in this photo. not only did you provide me with the little love you showed and made me happy each time there was a stupid joke said in out texts you also brought me through pain. when you did what you did. but i guess it's okay now. i think i like the pain.

@Ariana93_ :

overdose.
__________

164 likes on her facebook post and 96 retweets.