crash 🏃

Jimmy's pov 

as i ran away from carl's house my legs started to get tired. in fact, I STARTED TO GET TIRED OF THIS DUMB ASS FUCKIN FISH. 

let's just say,,, he never shut up. literally. 

not to mention i also had to carry this weird bag of water to keep Nemo alive. ngl i was thinking abt dropping him before- But either way, I couldn't because he's the only one who knows where the lake is. sadly. 

as i continued running listening to Nemo rambling on abt some hot fish he met the other day, i actually started to get tired. (and it wasn't from Nemo) 

my eyes started to get heavier by each second as i started to slow down my pace. i felt like passing out. I WAS PASSING OUT. i tried to collect my thoughts as i scurried along the sidewalk in the middle of the night trying to find a place to crash without cops finding me. y'know, just in case my parents think i ran away. 

but as usual, my luck is shit. two seconds after i tried to find a place to crash before i passed out, i passed out. 

thankfully, just as i slipped into unconsciousness while falling towards the ground, i saw Nemo land onto the soft green grass saving him from the rock hard concrete i had landed on. lucky bitch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nemo's Pov

as i landed on the grass my thicc arse hit the edge of my plastic bag. "OW UWU THAT FUCKING HURT" I drew my attention to jimmy. I was about to scream bloody fucking murder up in this bitch but i soon then realized that he was.. asleep?!? how the fuck does someone do that while running? 

i tried calling out his name to wake him up. but to no avail, he slept through all my useless calls. 

this was gonna be a long night...

this ch was pretty short, sorry abt that.

also how are y'all today? was ur day good or Nah

i hope it was fucking terrible 

336 words :) 7th nov 2020