Epilogue

10 After High School

"Christopher Andrew! Benjamin Thomas! Mason Noah! Downstairs now! Come on! Now!" I shouted from downstairs and the three kids come downstairs almost running.

"What's wrong dad?" Christopher asked confused.

"Today is THE day. We've been training that for the past few weeks now, you two can take shower alone so go!" I said to Chris and Ben and they rush upstairs. "And you come here." I said and pick Mason up and rush upstairs too to give him a bath.

Wondering what THE day is? Well, the day that the FOURTH child comes in the way. And this time, is a baby girl to make a change of plans in a house with three boys already.

Christopher Andrew Hudson is the oldest one, he's 7, he'll turn 8 in two months, and he was a complete shock in our lives because Rach and I were still in college, we weren't even married back then. But we weren't careful with that so I guess we deserved it. But he couldn't have come in a better time, we love him very very much.

Then we had Benjamin Thomas Hudson aka Ben to make it short, he just turned 6, and he came right after college when Rach and I got married, she married pregnant and had no idea.

Life was doing great after two little surprises in our lives until well, a third surprise came. We never actually planned any of our kids, we decided we wanted lots of kids but we never planned when or how many we would have, they just kept coming. Our third surprise is called Mason Noah Hudson, yeah, Puck's name is involved in this kid. And I guess it's just not the name, Puck teaches all the wrong stuff to our children and to his own.

Yeah, Puck has kids. And surprisingly with the same woman and even more surprising, it's Santana. I don't know how it worked but they found their way back to each other again in our Finchel wedding right after college after fooling around a lot in High School and got married and had twins, Maria and Dominic aka Mia and Dom. They're three years old, they came a few days before Mason. Having Rachel and Santana pregnant at the same was awesome but the hormones weren't awesome at all. They drove me and Puck crazy. Can you imagine? Dealing with two little boys, pregnant Rachel and pregnant Santana? And Santana was pregnant with twins. Crazy nine months, that's for sure.

And Blaine and Kurt adopted Lucas and Phillip, being Luke 6 years old and Phillip 2. And now they're on their way to adopt Stacey, a five months old baby girl that hopefully will be bff with our baby girl when they get older.

"Dad! Mom is in pain!" Christopher called from downstairs.

"Finn!" Rachel called out from the living room probably in a lot of pain already so I quickly dress Mason up and take him downstairs.

"I'm here! I'm here! With Mason and the bags." I said carrying Mason in one arm and the maternity bags in the other arm.

"To the car NOW!" Rachel shouted and we all make our way to the car. I put Mason on his car seat and help Rachel to get inside the car.

"I don't want a sister, we're fine this way." Ben complained.

"This is NOT the time to say THAT." Rachel scolded closing her eyes in pain.

"I forgot that pregnant mom is scary mom." Chris said. "I want a little sis but she won't have a boyfriend." Chris said making me and Rachel laugh but then her smile faded when she had another contraction. I'm not saying that just cause she's my wife but damn, this woman looks absolutely gorgeous pregnant. She glows. She's perfect and I don't get tired of saying that. I say that to her everyday for the past 11 years of relationship!

"Is your dad telling you that she won't have a boyfriend?" Rachel asked.

"It's not me although I agree very much with him." I said and she chuckled.