Chapter 11

A Week Later - Quinn's POV

"So Rach, you and Finn are actually a serious thing, huh?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yeah, it is a serious thing. I was really concerned of coming back home because in Malibu we were on cloud nine. But we came back and things still as good as before." She said with a smile.

"I thought he was a jerk." Sam said.

"He changed." Rachel said.

"You believe in that?" Sam asked.

"I do, yeah. Why would I date him if I didn't trust him?" Rachel said. "Finn is great. I thought you knew that, Sam. You guys are in the football team together."

"Yeah, but we're not close." Sam said. "I never liked the way he treats girls, you deserve better than that. He is probably using you like he used the other girls." Sam said and she frowned. "Be careful."

"I'll take the risk." She said seeming slightly annoyed. "Anyway, I gotta go guys. See ya!" She said with a smile and left and I rolled my eyes.

"He's going to break her heart, ya know? She's being silly." Sam said.

"What do you think that Finn see on her? I mean, she's not all of that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah, she is. She's too much for him, actually." Sam said and I look at him.

"Oh my God! You like Rachel! That's why you're so bothered that they're together." I said.

"And you like Finn." He said.

"No, I don't." I said and he raised his eyebrow at me. "Fine, I do. I just don't get it. What she has that I don't? Argh, it's so annoying."

"Right? They're always kissing and hugging, like, ugh." Sam said annoyed.

"You know what we should do?" I asked Sam.

"What?" He asked.

"We should break them up. That way you get Rachel and I'll get Finn." I said and Sam smiled.

"That sounds good." Sam said smiling.

......

Rachel's POV

"Hey baby." Finn said. "How was your cheerleading practice?"

"Good." I answered him.

"You're okay?" He asked and I nodded. "You're sure?" He asked again.

"I'm fine." I said to him. I can't take off my mind the stuff that Sam told me earlier about Finn.

"Rach?" Finn said. "Talk to me." He said and I sighed.

"I'm just kind of bummed about some stuff that someone told me today." I said and he puts his arm around me as we walk to his car.

"Who told you what?" Finn asked.

"Sam Evans, you know him?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's in the football team. He's the second quarterback, if I get hurt, he'll play." Finn said. "What did he say to you?"

"He was just talking shit about you." I said and Finn looks down surprised.

"Oh yeah?" He asked and I nodded. "What the hell he was telling you about me? I swear to God that I can kick his ass if you want me to." Finn said and I chuckled softly.

"No, don't do that." I said chuckling. "He was just saying that you're using me like you did with the other girls and I should be careful."

"Hey, don't listen to him." He said and we get into his car and he cupped my face with his hand. "I am so in love with you, words can't even describe the feeling. He doesn't know what shit he's talking about. I'm so crazy for you, Rach. And if you need me to prove it, I'll do anything." He said and I small smiled to him.

"You don't have to prove me anything, I trust you." I said and he half smiled to me. "I just don't like listening to people talking shit about you."

"They don't know shit about us. I don't give a fuck of what people say about me as long me and you are okay." He said and I smiled to him.

"You're the best." I said and just shoot me a smile and we get at his house.

"Hey mom." He said greeting his mom with a half smile.

"Hey sweetie." She said with a smile. "Rachel! Is so great to have you here too!" She said and hugged me and I chuckled.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"Okay mom, me and Rach are going upstairs, we'll be right back." Finn said.

"Door partially open." She said and we chuckled.

"Yes, ma'am." Finn said and we get to his room.

"I'll never get used with how cute this is." I said looking to the draw of us on his wall.

"It's really cute." He said with a half smile. "The story behind it is crazy." He said and I chuckled.

"Right?" I said. "But it was really sweet everything thay guy said to us."

"Yes, it was." He said and we go to his bed. "I will never forget what he said." He said looking into my eyes and I smiled and kissed him.

I don't give a shit about what the others say about him, I'm in love with him and I know he is in love me too. He's so sweet to me all the time.

Gosh, I wanna keep him forever.