01

a/n - hey y'all this is my first story and i hope you guys enjoy. i don't expect this to get a lot of views but its worth a try. xoxo 💋

character list:
y/n - your name or you
M - mom
J - josh
JA - jaden
K - kio
G - griffin
Q - quinton
N - noah
BL - blake
B - bryce
A - anthony
TB - the boys
italics is your thoughts

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. I reached over and smacked my phone off but then shot up realizing that I have to go to college in a few days :(. I started to feel sad but I didn't let that over come me I grabbed my phone off the floor (from smacking it to much) and started to check my socials.
I opened instagram to A BUNCH of notifs of likes, comments, and follows, i checked my recent post:

@y/n

@y/n: finally got into my dream college Cali here I come ;)Liked by: 1,237,891 people(➡️ - reply)@truleytrey: im gonna miss you bestfriend :((➡️ miss u more <3

Liked by: 1,237,891 people
(➡️ - reply)
@truleytrey: im gonna miss you bestfriend :((
➡️ miss u more <3

@megannotstallion: wish i could come with <3
➡️ samee girll

@user1283: ur so pretty wish i was you

@brycehall: u should check your DMs

load more comments...

I looked at the likes, "OMG NO WAY" i screamed so loud my mom ran in.
M - "Y/N!!! ARE YOU OK?! ARE YOU HURT?!"
y/n - "yes mom im ok. JUST LOOK!"
I showed her my phone and showed her all the likes and comments I got.
y/n - "MOM THATS ONE MILLION LIKES" I said smiling ear to ear still not believing it
M - "i know honey thats a crazy lot"
My mom kept looking at all the likes and comments until she pointed something out.
M - "Honey who's Bryce Hall? He said to check your DMs?"
I froze, OMG Bryce Hall, THE BRYCE HALL DMED ME!! I snapped out of it and took my phone from my mom smiling but also getting butterflies in my stomach from being nervous.
y/n - "Sorry mom but I really need to check what he said!"
M - "Ok honey I'm going back dowstairs to finish breakfast, come down in 5?"
y/n - "Yes mom see you in 5."
She then closed my door and left the room. I then RAN to my DMs to see what he said:

DMs between Bryce and y/n
( bryce - bold, y/n - regular )

hii :)
                                                                    hiii
ok so I have a question/
job offer for you.
                                                                 ok?
me and the boys need an assistant
and so far everybody that we have
asked said no, and i saw your
instagram post saying that you
go to UCLA.
We are like 20 minutes away from there.
So what do you say? ;)

I just left him on seen for a few minutes because I was shocked. BRYCE FREAKING HALL JUST TEXTED ME AND ASKED ME TO BE HIS ASSISTANT, well all the boys assistant.
I was excited but nervous but I decided to except, so we talked about the details and exchanged numbers. (this job is perfect as I needed money and a job AND THEY WERE OFFERING ME TO LIVE WITH THEM FOR FREE LIKE WHAT) I calmed down and headed downstairs to tell my mom where we are moving my stuff.
y/n - "Hey mama"
M - "Hey honey." She stopped and looked at me practically smiling from ear to ear. "What i- what is that look for? hmm? I know you are up to something!"
y/n - "IM THE SWAY BOYS ASSISTANT!!!" I couldn't hold it in any longer I just needed to tell her.
She looked at me with a sort of weird look almost as if she was doubting me.
M - "Aren't they all boys? I don't know if I feel comfortable letting you live with like 10 boys"
y/n - "Actually mom its only 6 and I will be safe just listen"
I explained to her all the details about how i will be living with them AS THEIR ASSISTANT, that I won't date any of them (which she kept asking about) and that I am living with them FOR FREE (because I am a broke college student)
a/n - Hey yall just a quick little authors note we are just going to be saying all the sway boys are in their like 18-20 age range no older no younger, also you are 18. ok hope your enjoying the book :)

M - "I'm still sort of unsure about this but I guess you can."
y/n - "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU" I yelled kissing her all over the face.
I was so happy and excited. But what i didn't realize is that I will have to leave the day after tomorrow as i will be moving into a house not a dorm on campus. So I started to pack, when I hear my baby brother crying and screaming. I walk into his room,
y/n - "Hi bubba, how are youu?" I say in my baby tone
I clean him up and change him then hand him down to my mom as I continue to finish packing.
~~~ fast forward to moving day ~~~
Today was it. Today was the day I was moving. My mom and I had my bulky stuff shipped to the house and the boys put it in my room. I then zipped up my suitcase, looked in my room and blew a kiss then closed the door and headed downstairs. I was halfway out the door when I turned around to look in the house, I felt a tear in my eye and i let it slowly drop before hearing my mom yelling for me.
M - "Y/N!!! QUICK YOU NEED TO GET TO THE AIRPORT LETS GOO!!"
I closed the door popped my suitcase in the trunk then we headed off to the airport
~~~~ skip to the airport ~~~~
We got there and my mom pulled over, I sat in the car for a few seconds before reaching over and breaking down in my moms arms,
y/n - "I'm gonna miss you so much" I said in between sobs
M - "I will miss you too" my mom said in a shaky voice as I could tell she was crying a little bit to.
I pulled away from the hug looked into her eyes and smiled then got out of the car. I opened the back seat and gave my baby brother a big kiss and hug and grabbed my suitcase out of the trunk. I started to walk towards the big glass doors of the airport and i looked back to see my mom still in the car watching me.
y/n - "I LOVE YOU MAMA" i yelled as i blew a kiss
M - "AND I LOVE YOU Y/N" she said as she blew back a kiss
I then turned around and headed back towards the doors and into the airport.