Chapter 2: Meet You Again

TRIGGER WARNINGS THIS CHAPTER: None :))

~~~

"Hey, Kirishima do you want to go to a movie with us?" Kaminari, Sero and Mina came to ask him, but he couldn't hear them— his mind was on something else.

He turned around and drowsily looked out the window. Something continued to bother him but he couldn't remember quite what. There wasn't really anything that had happened this week, let alone something bad. He continued to think about it until he finally heard the 3.

"Kirishima! Are you okay??" Kaminari started to say.

"Hmm?" Kirishima asked, surprised. "What's up?"

"Oh my gosh were you listening to anything?"

"S-sorry no..."

"Do you want to go to a movie with us?" Kaminari repeated for what was probably the 5th time.

"Yeah sure, sounds fun. When and where are we going?"

"Friday..." Kaminari said, tiredly. "You really weren't listening were you."

"I said I was sorry~," Kirishima said.

"So?" Kaminari asked.

"So what?"

"What were you thinking about?"

Kirishima hesitated for a moment and turned his head to look out the window again.

"That's the thing," he said. "I don't know. Something's been bothering me but I don't know what." He let out a sigh and continued to look out the window as he tried to find something that might trigger his memory.

"Oh yeah, so we're meeting at 7:30 by the park on Friday, okay? Don't be late!" Kaminari said.

"I won't, don't worry,"

7:30 pm, huh? That's a little late for a movie... I guess it's alright— it's a Friday after all.

~~~

As he continued to go about his day, he started to realize that it was a little chilly to sit next to an open window. It's a little cold today. It didn't really mind him though, he never really minded the cold.

He continued to think about it and the more he thought the more bothered he became, not because he doesn't know what it is, but more because he was so bothered about it. Why do I care so much? It'll come to me when it comes to me... He let out a sigh, it wasn't like him to be stressed out, let alone on something probably very meaningless.

He took a deep breath in and out and decided to smile. The cool breeze felt good against his skin and it calmed him down. He was so close to figuring it out— he knew he was— but he just couldn't do it. He started to give up and tried to forget about it, there was no point in trying to figure something out that he couldn't remember so instead he decided to pay attention to the scenery instead and as soon as he did, his eyes widened.

"It's... such a beautiful day today,"

~~~

It was Friday night before you knew it and you were getting ready to go your interview. Your lips curved up into a smile as you got into some proper clothes. The excitement was apparent on your face and you were aware of that, but how could you not? Your dream was in reach, what could stop a smile on your face? Nothing, nothing at all. At least, not then.

You ran your hand down your freshly ironed blouse for the third or fourth time to make sure that it stays that way until you get there. Although you were excited, you were also very nervous. Although it was only a part-time, this was your first time going to a job interview and if you do well here, it's bound to open up more paths to your future.