Chapter 2 - {Goals}

{A/N}

HEY GUYS. This is going to be my new/old story 😂 I like this one more and I have ideas for it. Love you guys. If you don't like his story comment ideas and what ships you like. LOVE YOU - Unicorn merome 💘

{Mitch's POV}

Me and Jerome watch as Ty and Adam play minecraft.

"We won't hit 10k right?" jerome whispers.

"Maybe" I say sarcastic with a wink, but Jerome doesn't seem to get the Joke, he blushes and looks away.

"It's going to be okay, whatever happens. It's just a stream biggums, let's have some fun." I say, confidently. Jerome gives me a smile and we return to talking to the fans. Adam and ty are playing bridges, Ty on keyboard and Adam working the mouse. Me and Jerome giggle at how bad they are.

"OMG OMG TY TY RUN RUN" Adam squeals frantically moving the mouse in all directions.

"I AM I AM I AM. STOP SPINNING AD-am hahaha" Ty tries to shout but dissolves into giggles and a few seconds later they are dead.

{Adam's POV}

I glare at Ty for causing us to die as he giggles proudly to himself. I can't stay mad at him for long as a laugh too.

"Your badd. Your plain bad." Jerome adds, which makes us laugh more.

"Right guys, Mitch and Jerome are going to play some hunger games with you guys while me and Adam check how much you AMAZIN' fans have donated to far. If you have just joined we are doing donation goals where each time we reach a money goal we will do something stupid! Good luck boys." Ty tells everyone, as me and Ty get up swap seats with Mitch and Jerome.

{Mitch's POV}

"JEROME LETS WIN THE HUNGER GAMESSSSSSSS. At the end of this game we will found out how much you guys have raised...I AM GOING ON THE KEYBOARD." I say, positioning the keyboard in front of me and as I glance at Jerome he is making faces at the camera and I laugh..

"Biggums as much as I love you-no-your sexy faces we need to win for the fans." I fade off and blush. I always say I love Jerome but that time felt weird. I pry my eyes away from Jeromes hot face.

It's weird to have a crush on your best friend right? Jerome would never want me to be with me. Heck he won't even want to look at me.

"Buddyyyy, let's do this." Jerome says and our eyes connect and I forget where I am for a few seconds, I never noticed how beautiful his eyes are.

*BOOM* the cannon sounds on minecraft and we are playing.

-TIME SKIPPER TO AFTER GAME-

"OOHHH BABY A TRIPLE!" Jerome shouts as me and him finish off the last person in the death match.

"WE DID IT." I yell triumphantly and me and Jerome stand up in the moment, like we won the lottery. He hugs me with his strong grip.. A shiver snakes down my spine as a breathe in his smell. It's a comforting, safe smell.

{Jerome's POV}

As I hug Mitch it doesn't seem like a friend hug, more. I feel like I am -

"Guys, guys, GUYS. We got 489, omg 492...." Adam quirks, shaking Ty. Me and Mitch let go and my heart aches from the loss.

About a minute later of checking the phone;

"501 Pounds !" Ty yells, running around. "500 means we have to jump in the pool boyssss!" Ty adds.

"I did my hair all special for this stream, anyway let's go!" Mitch laughs and I pick up the camera filming Mitch.

"Mitch your booty looks hot." I chuckle, and I feel funny and my heart bangs against my rib cage. I turn the camera round and wiggle my eye brows to the camera and smirk so the fans know it was a Joke. As we reach outside the pool awaits.

A/N

YAY CHAPTER😍 hopefully this story can be as popular as my other. I love you guys - COMMENT.

Lots of lurve

-Unicorn meromeee💘

P.S I need a NAME FOR YOU GUYS