Chapter 3 - {Hot}

A/N - YOYOYOY ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES 👅👅👅💦💦👗👖👙

{Mitch's POV} ~

Me, Adam and Ty wait for Jerome to position the phone so the viewers can see us jump in the pool- fully clothed. I take off my watch and throw it to the side.

A few seconds later Jerome is done and stands by the pool with us, it's late so the crickets are chirping in the background and the moon's faint light is casting a light glimmer over the pool.
{QUICK - A/N MITCH AND JEROME ARE IN THEIR HOUSE IN FLORIDA}
"Ready guyss" Adam says, holding hands with Jerome and Ty. My nostrils flare a little at the sight of Adam holding my Jerome's hand. I grab hold of Jerome's hand also.

"3...2...1.." I yell;

"GOOO" We all scream, jumping in. The coldness hits me like a bullet and all my clothes cling to my skin, not to mention me and Jerome are still holding hands. We finally let go and climb out. Jerome looks hot. My eyes attach to his wet body.

{Jerome's POV}

Mitch looks hot.. We are stating at each other, how I want his body. I can't believe I am am falling for him. I can imagine him calling out my name..

"Jerome"

"Jerome"

"Jerome"

"JEROME!" Adam trills. I snap out of my daze.

"I've been shouting you for 20 seconds now!"

"Oh" I say and all the boys start laughing, I join in laughing it off.

Adam and Ty take their shirts off and so do me and mitch. I take back my phone and see the stream exploding with merome. All the way back to the computer I can't keep my eyes off mitchs shirtless body.

{SKIPPER TIME TO BACK TO THE STREAM, LIKE AN HOUR LATER}

{Mitchs POV}

"OOOOOO BABY 3000 POUNDS/DOLLARS" I shout checking my phone. "We were meant to sing dirty songs at 1000 and wear nappies at 2000 so I guess we will have to just wear nappies and sing dirty songs." I explain.

"Okay guys we are going to play you a minecraft video whilst we all get changed." Jerome smiles to the camera. He sets up the video and plays it to the 25,000 viewers and we jump up the stairs. Ty and Adam go into their room and me and Jerome into mine.

Ty comes in and throws us two nappies(diapers) and laughs at our unhappy faces but in the end we are laughing too. Me and Jerome don't talk to each other whilst we strip off, we just steal the occasional glance.

"Do we have to take our pants off?" Jerome says giggling. I shake my head no. I walk over to the nearly naked Jerome, us both in our nappies, he looks so cute and I can't help myself. I pin him against the wall with all my force and kiss him passionately. It takes him a few seconds but he kisses back even stronger and flips me round so I'm against the wall. As we kiss our whole world stops and all of our locked up feelings come spilling out into this kiss.

{Jerome's POV}

He turns me on so much. I melt into the kiss as my tongue explores his mouth. We finally break the kiss as state into each other's eyes. We fix our nappies and go downstairs to meet the others.

As soon as we get down the stream explodes with laughing emojis and complementing on our muscles. Me and Mitch wink at each other knowing what we just did with each other.

Grind on me starts playing and we all dirty dance to it, laughing and singing. Our singing is so terrible except for Adam who tries hard. As I look at Mitch thrusting to the beat and singing "Oh baby Grind on me.."

I get a boner and I panic, running from the camera, I have to leave. I give the puppy dog eyes to Mitch and point at my hard member. He laughs and nods, proceeding to tell the viewers I needed the toilet.

A/n - IDK SHOULD I DRAG THE STREAM ON A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS OR FINISH IT OFF NEXT CHAPTER

LOVE YOU -

-Unicorn Merome💘💘👅💦