Niall Horan *First Time*

Start from the beginning

"Ssshh," They hushed him and turned back to the movie.

"S-See what you did, oh yes~" He moaned the last part and leaned his head into your collarbone as you began to pump him harshly.

"No, that's what you did. You can't even imagine what I'm going to do with you," You replied. Your thumb was now on his tip and you swirled around it multiple times. Niall's hips began jerking forward and you grinned.

"Oh God," He said shakily.

"It's not God that's making you feel this good, is it?" You questioned. You pumped him once more but slowly as you repeated, "Is it?"

Niall gasped and shook his head, "N-No, it-it's not."

"Then who?" You asked, "Who's making you feel this much pleasure?"

"Y-You are, (Y/N)."

You nodded your head satisfied with his answer.

A girl in the front row turned to you, "Will you be quiet?!"

"What the fuck do you have, super hearing? Turn around you bitch from Hell." You told her.

She gasped and huffed out her cheeks and turned her head.

You smiled to yourself and heard Niall chuckle before it was replaced by a moan. You could feel the sweat start to appear on his forehead and his hips began to jerk forward even more erratically than before. You knew he was coming undone, so you quickly pulled your hand out of his pants. Niall's breathing slowed down and he looked up at you. His gray-blue eyes were filled with lust and his blonde hair was beginning to be matted down by his sweat. He seemed both confused and hurt. "W-Why did..." Niall caught his breath, "...you stop?"

"If you would have cum in your pants and walked out of here, how would that look?" You asked as you stood up from your seat. Niall watching you with a wanting look. "I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back." You walked down the stairs and made your way out of the door. You looked down the hall and saw that it was empty. With a casual shrug you continued on your way to the bathroom. You didn't actually have to use the bathroom, you just needed to get out of there because truth-be-told, you were just as affected by what was going on as he was.

Walking into the bathroom you made sure to check there was no one else there. After seemingly satisfied because you found no one, you turned on the faucet and splashed water onto your face. You wiped your face off with a towel and looked at yourself in the reflection, only to jump when you saw Niall standing behind you. You clutched your chest where your heart would be and turned around to face him, "Oi, are you crazy? You scared me half to death!"

Niall took a step forward and grabbed you closer to him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up. Instinctively you wrapped your legs around his midsection and your arms around his neck. His lips attacked yours and you returned the heated and fervor kiss with one of your own. You could feel his pink tongue against your bottom lip beginning for entrance but you refused. He was getting frustrated so he gripped the bottom of your ass and you gasped, allowing him enough time to enter. Your pink muscles fought for dominance and after much fighting Niall won.

He began walking forward and you bumped into the counter of the sink in the bathroom. Niall rested his right hand on your hip and his left one on you thigh. You were wearing denim short shorts and a tank top, your bikini was underneath your clothes. Your originally plan was to go swimming after the movie but it was evident that that was not going to be happening any time soon. Niall pulled away but you pulled on his lower lip as he did so, both of your eyes slowly opening. You stared into his deep gray-blue eyes and you just knew you had hit the point of no return.