{Three}

"Hey, you're Violet, right? I'm Hannah."

It was the next day and I was at the campground that Violet's group was camping at. I was wearing just a normal green t-shirt, with black athletic leggings. I really liked athletic leggings for quests, because they conceal my daggers in the pockets nicely, so I had two, one on each thigh. I also had one strapped to my left ankle, and a blade that was just over a foot long strapped to my back.

Violet was getting water, while everyone else was setting up camp, so I figured this was as good as a time as any. I didn't want to scare her anymore than I was going to by my appearance, so I made sure to come down the beach, a way that she could easily see me. I had obviously given her a fake name, but I still held my hand out to she hers.

"Yeah... do I know you?" she asked, shaking my hand, taking all my weapons surprisingly well for a 12 year old.

"Well, not really. I know your mom though," I replied.

"No way. She died giving birth to me."

"Look, promise you won't freak out?"

"Uhh, I guess..."

"Well, your mom..." I began to trailing off, cause I saw movement in the trees.

"Sorry," I refocused. "Anyways, you know the gods from Greek mythology?"

"Yes..." Violet answered hesitantly.

"Well, your mother is one of the goddesses," I said, knowing exactly who her mother was. I couldn't really tell her though, cause I wanted her to get claimed at camp, cause getting claimed is like an even brighter beacon to monsters than using technology is. Even though I use technology anytime I'm not on a quest.

"Haha, yeah right."

"No, I'm serious. I'm supposed to take you to a camp in New York that's for people like you and me, that keeps us safe."

"I don't know..."

"Ok, well decide while we're walking over to whichever adult brought you here. We have to go," I said, gently touching her arm.

"Woah woah woah, I don't even know you!" Violet said, shying away from my hand. "How do I know you're not some kidnapper?"

"I'm a 15 year old girl. You really think I wanna kidnap someone?"

"Fair point... so wait, who's your parent that's a god or goddess?"

"If I tell you, will you come with me?"

"Uhh why?"

I sighed, hating having to explain so much about myself. "I just don't like telling people things about me, but I'll tell you if you'll come with me. Decide quickly though, because I'm not really a demigod who should be in one spot for to long."

"Demigod?" she questioned.

"Half-god, half-human. So, deal or no deal?"

"Deal."

"My dad is Poseidon," I said flatly.

"Wait really!" Violet exclaimed. "He's my favorite god! That's so cool!"

More rustling in the bushes. Please don't be a monster!

"Awesome," I said, getting a little nervous. "Okay, we need to go. Tell the adults that you got an urgent call from your dad, and I'm your cousin here to pick you up. It's ok if they don't believe it, I can bend the Mist."

"Uh, I'll ask what the mist and bending it is and all that later. Come on."

* * *

"Hungry?" I asked.

Everything had went okay convincing Mrs. Goodly that I was Violet's cousin, taking her to her father. Just some minor Mist bending to help us.

My water human, Ariel, whom I named after The Little Mermaid had been driving us for 4 hours, with no problems, which was a little nerve-wracking... but I was hungry, so it was time for a break.

"Yes!" Violet moaned from the back.

We had an argument over who gets shotgun, but in the end, I did, cause I was in charge, and I was older. Violet was fine with it eventually though since she got the whole back row to spread out on.

"McDonald's work?"

"Yeah, sure."

We were near Las Vegas, so McDonald's was the cheapest choice for the next couple of miles. Plus I wanted me some McNuggets!

"Hi," I said to the drive through. Ariel and I had switched cause she can't really hold or grab anything, and I can drive better than most adults anyways. "Could I get a ten piece McNugget meal, with a medium fry and medium Coke?" I turned around towards Violet. "Come up here, order what you want."

She crawled forwards and leaned over me, and began her order, "I would like 2 kids meals, one with a cheeseburger, one with chicken nuggets. Fries for both, and two Mountain Dews, please."

"Ok, is that all?" the lady asked.

"Yep, that's all, thank you!" I said, driving forward slowly.

After we had gotten our food, Ariel and I switched again, and drove off, on our journey once again. It was really easy to switch with Ariel, cause I simply dissolved both of us, then made myself solid again in the seat I wanted to be in. I freaked Violet out the first time, it was hilarious.

Violet and I talked for ages. Mostly about her cause I kept redirecting the focus off of me.

Everything was going great, till we had to stop to get gas. I had been avoiding this for as long as possible, but unfortunately, this wasn't a hydro-powered car, otherwise stoping for fuel wouldn't have been a problem.

I had told Violet to stay in the car, with a celestial bronze knife that I had given her. I quickly hopped out, and began refilling the tank, when another car pulled up. It was a white van that said Delphi Strawberry Service and was being driven by none other than Percy Jackson, with one Annabeth Chase in the passenger seat.

Percy calmly got out of their van, and began filling up their tank, always keeping an eye on me. Annabeth seemed to be talking to someone else in the van, but I wasn't sure who. I wasn't surprised though, I know they have lots of friends, perks to being super popular.

Just as I was finishing up, Percy walked over to me, stopping about 6 feet away. He drew his sword, which appeared out of no where and said, "I believe you have a friend of ours, Violet. We would like her back."

"Yeah... no."

"Wrong answer."

~A/N~
Bonjour peepsles! How's life going? Enjoying the cliffhanger I just gave you?

How was this chapter? I'm literally having sooo much fun writing this story, it's ridiculous lol. I'm hoping to put some action in this story, enough that it like captures attention and stuff, but not too much that its just stupid. Be sure to give me info, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I've been doing more pre-writing, so hopefully my stories will become more structured and better-written... if not, well too bad lol.

Also the live action Mulan is available on Disney+ for premium access and I'm literally soooo excited! Mulan is my all time favorite movie, and I'm going to be watching it tonight. Little disappointed tho cause there isn't going to be any music, Mushu, or Shang, cause they're going off of the legend, not the original Disney movie... oh well, I'm still psyched!

Hope you liked it, please vote if you wanna ❤️

Published: Friday, September 4, 2020