When the Levee Breaks

"You dumb bitch." Tyler shoved me up against the tree the second we got alone.

"Woah, woah, woah." My eyes widened. "I don't know what I did wrong."

"You know Dad hasn't caught you yet on purpose right?" She let go of me. "He's letting you run around with the Winchesters, play your little hunting game knowing what your instincts are. You're going to screw up at some point Ace, we're all just waiting for the tower to fall."

"No he's not." I shook my head. "He's wrong. I'm not who I used to be. I'm not a killer."

"Not a killer?" She laughed. "Ace your body count could cover this forrest."

"I'm not like that anymore." I pursed my lips, trying to stay relatively calm. "I still don't understand why I'm here or why you're angry."

"I'm angry because you and your little boyfriends are running around saving seals and making everything on our side that much harder."

"Sorry?" I furrowed my brows.

"You don't understand Ace!" She let out a scream. "He's coming for you soon. And you better bet that if anything goes wrong with lucifer getting free-"

"He's not getting free." I stopped her.

She rolled her eyes. "Keep trying to believe that. I'm telling you now that if even the slightest thing goes wrong with his plan he's dragging your ass back here and the Winchesters will be dead."

"How can you even defend Dad after everything!" I groaned, throwing my head back in frustration.

"Because your cause, your side, has no hope. No possible way you could win." She laughed.

"You don't know what we're capable of." I shook my head.

"Oh I know what you idiots are capable of. I touch a hair on one of the Winchester's pretty heads and the other goes running to sell their soul. Who do you think made Dean's deal? Like Dad would send any other demon." She smiled.

"You made Dean's deal?" My face dropped.

"Relax it was before you even knew the guy." She scoffed. "I kissed him and everything. Of course my hair was a little different and it was dark so he wouldn't recognize me."

I sighed in frustration, concluding she wasn't worth my time. "Goodbye."

"Don't say I never warned you." She pursed her lips. "I'll be seeing you."

I flashed back to Bobby's.

"Hey kiddo." Bobby spoke when I walked through the door. "Hungry?"

I shook my head. "No."

"What happened?" Dean asked, his feet on the coffee table, a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Nothing." I plopped onto the other couch. "She's just an idiot."

I didn't want Dean and Bobby to worry about me. They already had so much going on with Sam and the seals. It was better to just keep it to myself and fight when he comes.

"How's Sam?" I asked Dean.

"He's been quiet." Dean looked at his watch. "Should probably check on him."

I followed him downstairs. Dean opened the talking slot and there was Sam waiting.

"Let me out. This is not funny." Sam demanded.