I Can't Think of a Chapter Title:

Piper:

I groaned as someone pulled me from my sleep. I was so sleepy and everything hurt. I whined against the movement.

"I am sorry baby. We have stopped for the night. You can go back to sleep okay?" Zane reasoned with me as he lifted me to his chest and then wrapped my legs around his waist.

I frowned into his neck. "I am not a baby."

I felt him laugh as he pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "You're my baby."

"People are going to look." I argued. Really, it probably wasn't even considered arguing because I didn't try and get down. Everything hurt too bad... and it was really loud. I mentally shuttered. I hated loud noises. They made me feel so small.

"Let them look." He said as he started to move. I groaned against the pain.

"You need some more pain medicines." He said as he pulled Bank Bank over my head. I reached my hand up to pull it off, but bright flashes of light lit up the area around us. It was then I realized we must be surrounded by fans or press. I tensed. "It's okay baby. They can't see through Blank Blank."

Zane was suddenly snatch forward and I cried out at the movement. "Hands off!" Someone yelled. The flashes died down as someone stood closer to Zane. Zane began to walk a little faster.

"You need to make an announcement Zane or its only going to get worse." A female said.

"I'll make one via Twitter tonight." He said shortly. I wondered if this part of being famous was hard for him.

"It would go farther  and go faster if you did one now." She said again.

I felt Zane sigh. "I'll take her. You go do your thing boy band."  A gruff voice said.

I heard a click and then Zane pulled the blanket off my head. "Baby, I will be right back okay? I am going to talk to the media really fast. These are some friends of ours. They work with out security team. They are going to watch you for just a second." Zane said as he set me down in front of the biggest of the two guys. I realized he must have been the one that blocked the flashes earlier.

He walked out the front door of a hotel - which must have been the click I heard- before I could respond. The big dude bent down and quickly lifted me up. I groaned and he frowned. "I am sorry.".

"You don't have to carry me. I am okay to walk."

He snorted. "You don't look okay, plus the boss said to watch you."

"I don't need anyone to "watch" me. I am eighteen." I said as I tried to gently wiggle free. He set me down to walk and snorted again.

"You are barely 18. Come on, I'll take you to get some food."

"Can we wait for them?" I asked as I looked back toward the door. I was nervous to be away from Zane. We had already been separated for so long.

The big guy was quiet for a long minute. "Yeah honey, we can wait on everyone." He said in a different tone than before.

We were quiet a minute before the other guy asked. "Are you hurting other places besides your face?"

I kept watching the doors. I could hear the roar of people outside, but I couldn't make out any words. "Yeah, but I am okay."

"Where else do you hurt at?" He asked. He seemed genuinely concerned.

"My sides and legs." I answered without turning to look at him.

"Can I see?" He asked softly. I turned to look at him.

"Why?" I asked. I am not sure why he wanted to see. I really was fine. I had been through a lot worse.