4. taes meal

"and?" 

"u" 

"excuse me???" 

"need u"

 kooks face derailed in a funny expression "huh? for what? i dont know u" he whisper yelled. "do it voluntarly or i have to force u" the others voice was so threatening that shivers ran down kooks spine. quite taken aback kook leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. "what are u talking about?" the strange thing floated almost forward and got so close, that kook felt a cold breath on his skin. "can i have u?" "again: for what?" the stranger again smiled weirdly and took kooks hand, pulled him in a dimmed row of bookshelfs and cornered him there. it was so fast that kook couldnt react properly. "what the fuck happend?" the stranger smiled wide at kooks surprised face, tilted kooks head to the side and bit into his neck.

kook hissed and grabbed the strangers shoulders to push him away, or at least back. he felt the sucking extremly intense and moaned quietly. the stranger backed up, licked his blood smeard mouth clean and smiled. kooks eyes got wide when he noticed how different the others eyes looked now. his hand immidiatly came up to his neck wound and stared still at the strangers face. "thank u. see u tomorrow" "huh?" and puff away he was. kook stood there for a while. he couldnt process what had happen.

the hole night he struggled to get a proper answer to what that was and if he should go to the libary again. his wound looked small and didnt hurt. when he examined it at home. but kook was curious about that creature! so he went again, tried to concentrate on his studies and waited for the stranger. he sat there the whole day and nothing! it was already night and the libary would close in 30 min, kook was dazing of when a whisper made him jump out of his chair. the creature laughed quietly and pulled the surprised boy into their corner again. "u waited for me.... thanks" "i didnt... think u would show up again" the stranger snickert. "and miss out a fantastic meal?! not in hell" he tilted kooks head fast and licked on a spot, showed his teeth and burried them into the delicate skin. kook let out a surprised yelp and tried to control his breaths. this felt strangely good and exciting to him. his hands were in the creatures hair and on his waist. kooks face was red and hot, when he noticed something else was excited too.

kook got panic and tried to push the stranger from im, but the creature pushed him into the wall and himself into his body. embarrassed he thought that the man would feel his excitement right now. and the stranger did. a bit surprised, he smiled to himself and pressed his own crotch into the hardend one, satisfied he closed his eyes when he heard his victim moaned out. *this is going to be interesting!* it thought. finally he stopt sucking and licked over the wound to clean and close it. kook was out of breath and still had his eyes closed. the stranger smiled. "i think we should stay a bit longer here" "the libary is closing" "i am always here at this time, dont worry, they wont bother us." kook leaned against the shelf with hooded eyes and was kinda out of his surroundings. the creature scanned him up and down, smacked his lips and undid kooks jeans. with that kook snapped out of his... whatever it was... and tried to push the cold hands from his clothes. but the creature was stronger, he let the jeans fall down, yanked kooks tshirt from his body, turned him around, licked his fingers and pushed them into the unprepeard kook. he yelped again and tried to escape, but a flashlight and a "somebody here" made him frozen in his tracks. "oh god" he whispered. thats gonna be a desaster. the guard will see them! he will see a student got fingerd in a dark corner from another man. how humiliating this was goning to be! kook tried to get away from this situation, but the creature held him down by the neck and hissed "stop moving! he wont see us! stay quiet!" kooks eyes went huge when the flashlights directly pointed at him and the stranger, but nothing happend. the guard didnt scream, he didnt react at all, as if there was nobody there! kook looked at the stranger in disbelieve. he grinned and thrusted his fingers again into kook. the boy moaned out really loud, just to press his hand onto his mouth. the stranger chuckled and unleashed his beast. kooks yell echoed through the libary.