𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

*is Big sad about Chadwick Boseman 😭*

*5 months later*

Y/n's pov

I woke up and I immediately felt a little nauseous.

I immediately sat up and I ran to the bathroom.

I threw up in the toilet, hacking up whatever I had for dinner or dessert last night, getting all over my chin. (*Insert baby Groot throwing up* 🤮)

When I was done, I wiped my chin and I flushed the toilet, I washed my hands at the sink, also cleaning my face as well.

I was asking myself all sorts of questions like:

What did I eat last night?

Do I have food poisoning?

Is it a stomach bug?

Then it hit me, what if I didn't have food poisoning?

What if I'm pregnant?

I still felt really nauseous, and I didn't want to spend the whole day in the bathroom, so I decided that the next time I go shopping, I'm getting a pregnancy test, just to be sure.

But then I got an idea.

What if I go to Kara's house for a while? On the way there I can stop at the pharmacy and pick one up.

I mentally high-fived myself.

I smiled and I went out to the living room, my nausea slightly subsiding.

Okay but what if it's just a stomach bug?

"Hey," I said getting Tom's attention.

He looked at me and he smiled "Yes?"

"I'm going to Kara's."

He smiled "Okay darling, have fun."

I got dressed in some comfy clothes and I got my shoes on, and I went up to Tom and I pecked him on the lips.

"I'll see you later babe." I smiled, he kissed my forehead.

"I love you."

I smiled "I love you too."

I booped his nose and I said "Bye!"

I grabbed my keys and I walked out the door, I unlocked my car and then I got in, I turned the car on and I drove to the nearest pharmacy store. (Do pharmacy's even sell pregnancy tests? I honestly do not know I've never been to one.)

I parked the car, and I grabbed my keys and my purse and I got out and locked the car.

I went inside and I looked around, trying not to get noticed by any of Tom's fans.

If they even knew that we were dating.

I truly don't know if they do, I don't read the news.

I found the isle that had the pregnancy tests, and I picked two boxes off the shelf and I went to the checkout counters, which was surprisingly empty.

I pulled out my credit card as the lady scanned the items.

"Would you like these in a bag?" She asked nicely.

I nodded "Yes please."

"Are you expecting?" She asked as she put them in a bag.

I smiled "No not right now, my boyfriend and I aren't really wanting kids right now."