𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Uh oh

This is like a- Tom appreciating and comforting the reader chapter, this will happen every once in a while, or whenever I want it to

Tom's pov (I know FINALLY YES)

I smiled at y/n as I stared at her in adoration.

She put her legs on my lap, and she rested her head on my shoulder.

She's being a little too cuddly today but I could literally care less, I love it when she's cuddly, because I'm super cuddly at times too. (GIF ASAHHH)

She looked at me, catching me staring at her.

So I continued to look at her like I was.

She blushed deeply as I smiled.

"This my shirt?" I asked as I grabbed at the fabric that's obviously mine.

"Yeah." She said casually, softly blushing right after.

I smiled at her.

Seeing my girlfriend wear my clothing makes me have this pleasant warm feeling in my chest whenever she wore my stuff.

I kept looking at her though, not being bothered to just... look away.

I looked at her, adored her, I smiled softly to myself.

I studied her features, the way her soft hair glistened in the sunlight, the way her lips parted when she breathed, the way her glossy ocean blue eyes focused on the tv.

I grabbed her hand and I held it, intertwining our fingers, my gaze wandering down her body, and I unintentionally looked a little too far down at her.

She was perfect, for me that is.

The way she laughed was heavenly, well, the way she did anything was heavenly.

I smirked at her as she giggled at the movie.

She bit her lip to stop herself from giggling too much.

Whenever I look at y/n only one word comes to mind.

Gorgeous.

Her eyes flickered to me.

"You've been looking at me for awhile now, why?" She asked.

I chuckled "Why not?" (JAKE GYLLENHAAL REFERENCE HAHAHAHA)

She smiled softly as she rested her head on my chest.

"Y/n." I said, getting her attention.

She pulled her head away, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah?" She asked quietly.

I took my hand and I rubbed her arm softly, feeling her soft skin on my coarse hand.