Tortured.......Sexually ;)

Hey everyone I'm back and I would like to dedicate this chapter to Ace_Of_Spades for the wonderful Idea she unknowingly gave me when she commented!!!

Sammie's pov

After making sure My room was secure I got up to take a shower.Getting all of my hygiene stuff from my back I go into thge bathroom and start my shower.

.................................................................................MEANWHILE...........................................................................

Zays pov

Hey Angelo do you have the stuff? *vibrator,blind fold,cockring and handcuffs yup all here!* Okay lets move,going through the trap door we walk into his closet finding our way through the dark not wanting to turn on the light otherwise it might alert him,finally after a century of looking(3 min) we find the door sliding it open with a big HA we look around to see he's not in the room.*what the fuck his door is locked he's gott a be in here,somwh- my sentence gets cut off by the sound of a door opening I look over to see sammie coming out of his en suite bathroom.The look on his face was priceless when he saw us."Ho-w did you get in here" That is for us to know and for you to NEVER find out.

Sammies pov.

Stepping out of the shower I wrap the towel around my waist.I dry my hair with a second towel and toss it to the side when I finish.I pause when I hear what sounds like a Ha but brush it off as my imagination when I hear nothing else.As I step out I'm shocked to see the twins standing in the middle of my room,Ho-w did you get in here ?! "That is for us to know and for you to NEVER find out"

Get out now!"I don't think we will" they said as they approached well more like stalked towards me.Turning around I dart into the bathroom barely locking the door in time.Ignoring them as they bang on the door I look for a way out seeing a window I look out,we're on the second floor yet I see a tree branch is not to far away Grabbing the branch I start climbing down reaching the bottom just as a large bang was heard from the window landing in a bush I see some shorts slipping them on I look towards the door before I can take a step Zay says through the window "DON'T YOU DARE MOVE!!!" screw you! I say as I run towards the front door throwing it open I slam it shut behind me and lock it.When I look in front of me I notice a few people looking at me with raised eyebrows.Hey you'd be running to if you had two horny freaks after you.Danny comes around the corner smirking in my direction,looks like someone's having trouble "oh screw you Danny" ha the only one who's gonna screw you is us says Angelo from the stair case I turn to run out the door again only to see Zay walk through it.Looking for an escape route I spot it right past Danny,I start to pass Danny only to find my self caught in a pair of arms,Looking up I see Danny smirking at me,"sorry bud but they're my best friends so I automatically have to help them." he said not looking the least bit apologetic.Let me go you sonofabitch I say thrashing around harder and harder the closer the twins got.No matter how hard I struggled I couldn't get free they second he let go I thought I was free only to find myself upside down on one of the twins shoulder.Going for plan B I say Alright guys that's enough I think we've played enough tonight I think it time we all go to our own rooms and goes to bed."Oh no sweet heart we are going to tie you down and DEVOUR you to our hearts content and when we're done maybe you'll think twice about challenging us in front of our pack" I was so lost in what he was saying I didn't even notice when we got to my bed.As he tossed me on to it I tried scooting off the other side only to be pinned by the second twin.I blanched when he ripped my shirt off my body LITERALLY! As they cuff my hands I try to find a way out of this.Come on guys can't we talk about this.Seriously this is cra-mmp my words get cut off by a BALL GAG they put in my mouth.hmp ta..... ''there much better now we'll get to here your moans and screams without all the other crap.thrashing around I tried to stop the inevitable.Finally I was completely naked.

3rd pov

Aww what was that We couldn't here you says Zay,Angelo take out a vibrator and lubes it up before sliding it into Samie."ahhhh'' that's it .... trying to hold back my moans I bite into the gag ball.are you trying to hide your moans from us? tut tut that just won't do will it Zay? hmmm no it won't how about you turn up the vibrator? sure screaming around the gag he shook his head trying to get them to stop,No longer able to hold it in Sammie started moaning and writhing under their ministrations.Zay was fucking him with the vibrator and Angelo was sucking his dick,Sammie found himself unable to do anything as his mind got lost in a sexual haze thrashing about he tried throwing him off his sensitive cock.Erupting in his mouth he sucks me milking it until he sucked it all out then switched places with his brother as his brother takes my soft cock into his mouth he begins to suck HARD while his brother did something I wasn't prepared for,blindfolding me so I caan't see anything I start to feel extremely sensitive,moaning uncontrollably I feel slight relief as he takes the vibrator out.Only to go into pleasure over load as he replaces it with his tongue.Ahhh-hhhhh that's it sweetheart let it out do you like how my brothers tongue feels inside you,oh that's right you can't talk.So how about you MOAN your answer,ignoring his thrashing and his shaking head he oes back down taking his dick in his mouth.

Angelos pov

Holding him down I continue to eat him out as he tries to get away I know he won't last long though he's already cum six times. and has gradually gotten weaker in his struggles as he begins to slow down his thrashing I can hear him mumble incoherently around the ball gag as he shudders and screams his way through another orgasm he stops moving except for the small but rapid rise and fall of his chest looking at my brother we get up and pull of the blind fold and take out the gag ball only to see him passed out cold. "Damn we're good" yeah we are you undo the cuffs I'll get a clean rag and clean him up................................................

Tada not my best work but here you go you know the drill five comments and seven votes for the next chapter!!!!