Pissed ....Ha doesn't even cover it!

FILLER

Waking up I try to get up only to fell a dead wait on my waist.Looking I see Zays arm on me, Carefully sliding out from under his arm I wobble on shaky legs to the bathroom.After I relieve myself I wash my hands and splash some cold water on my face. Looking into the mirror I never thought I could get this pissed this quick,hickeys covered my body, You bastards running back into the room I bitch slap them both before getting dressed and storming downstairs leaving them in shock on the bed.Storming into the kitchen I ignore everyone including the ever smug Danny and grab a large glass filling it with water I start chugging it down. "thirsty much wow they must of done real number" said Danny.Who said they did anything? "Oh nothing just the red marks on your wrists or the multiple hickey marks." You know what Danny you can go fuck yourself on a god damn cactus! "Ouch aren't you creative" I would throw this at you but that would be a waste of a perfectly good glass!

Ok that's enough says Angelo as he walks in.Oh no don't you even think about coming near me right now or so help me god I will rip you a new one.

Angelos pov:

Stopping in my tracks I look at him to see if he's serious when he continues to give his dead stare I stay where I am,"Hey what's going on ?"  Um bro I wouldn't walk any further Our kitten has his claws out and fur up. "You ass holes have some nerve I can't believe you did that rephrase that I can but you had no right!" see sweety that's where you're wrong you belong to us and nothing you say or do will ever change that. "you egotistical pricks" catching his hand before he can slap me I pin his arms against his back my brother not a step behind takes his front now sandwiched between both us us he can barely move." Get your hands off me" I don't think so As I start sucking on the side of his neck creating yet another hickey my brother zay starts kissing him with nowhere to go he's forced to submit.

Sammie pov: Pissed ha doesn't even cover it.They did this on purpose,if they think that by kissing me into "submission" in front of their pack will help them win or helped them win already they're dead wrong they may have won this battle but...... WILL THEY WIN THE WAR

Ok you know the drill 5 comments and 7 votes!