Triangle

"I've never done this before, I'm not sure I can do this Doctor." Miguel quivered as he looked up at the doctor who in return said, "You didn't think you could suck a dick a couple minutes ago, and look how great of a job you did." "You're right. I'll try it. Especially if it'll help my father get his transplant.” “I will definitely try my hardest to get him moved to the top of this.” Dr. Daniels lied as he helped the young man off his knees. “Take those off,'' he told him, pointing at Miguels jeans. Nervously he obliged, his hands shook as he fiddled with the button on his jeans, Dr. Daniels stepped in closed, face to face. Then leaned in closer and gently placed his lips against the young latinos’. Then removed Miguel's trembling hands so he himself could unbutton them, once released they fell down resting around his ankles. With their lips still connected, Dr. Daniels took his hands and gripped a handful of ass, at the same time pulling Miguel in and up against his body, causing him to let out a gasp. Miguel couldn’t believe what he was about to do, what he was doing!  But in his heart he felt like this would save his father, and the amount of love he had for the man that had taken care of him and his siblings after his real father walked out of their life many years ago was unshakeable. So as the Doctor turned him around, bending him over the cold bench in that even colder locker room and began to slurp on his slightly sweaty asshole. Miguel knew that this was what needed to be done at this time, that this would be what saved his dad and this is what would get him home and healthy.

Dr, Daniel stood up pulling his face from between the young mans’ ass and just stared at how glorious that ass looked. His hole so perfect, and untouched. He stepped away and over to his locker, searching for the lube he had stashed somewhere in the back, once found, he coated his dick and then Miguels tooter. “Relax and take a deep breath.” Dr, Daniels told MIguel; while down the hall in the operating room his fiance ANRP La’Shona was being folded up on a towel on the floor in a housekeeping closet, getting dick slammed inside her by Jerome the housekeeper. “Damn bae this shit feels better and better every time.” He said breathing hard as he pounded her shit out. She moaned softly as she pulled him in close, gripping him around his neck, La’Shona pussy juices ran down between her ass cheeks soaking into the towel. “I know the Doc don't beat your shit like this do he?” Jerome asked looking into her face. “Just shut up and wreck my shit!” La’Shona managed to get out, Jerome laughed as he grabbed her legs, pushing them back and pinning her knees to her chest. Pile driving meat deep inside her causing her body to shake and quiver. Jerome looked down to see his dick coated in cream. He dug into her deeper, coddling her body and he played deep inside her guts. “I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming! Please don't stoppppp.” She groaned, but unknowingly so was Jerome, planting his seed somewhere next to her cervix; then rolling over laying out on the dirty hospital floor gasping for air. La’Shona looked over at him, “Just what I needed.” Then got up, fixed her clothes and exited the closet, leaving Jerome there, half naked and empty.

Jerome was developing, well had feeling for La’Shona he felt as though he loved her but to her it seem just like a sex and go situation. He laid there on the floor, still half naked trying to figure out how to get her to love him back; ‘What can I do to get this woman to be on my team.’ He thought, “It gotta be something I can do.”

By this time Dr. Daniels had broken open Miguel, who himself had tears streaming down his face pooling onto the floor. The pain of taking a dick the size of the doctors would be challenging for a experience cum bucket yet along this anal virgin. Yet he gripped tight to the benched and tried to keep his arch back as the Doctor with not a bit of sympathy pounded his asshole dust. Miguel cried out as the Doctor pushed inside him as far as his dick would allow, slowly creeping into the 'other' section of the colon. It was too much for Miguel to bear who tried to pull off the physician's dick but with lightning reflexes, the doc snatched Miguel by the hair with one hand and with the other pushed down on his lower back. Then unleashed a tirade of a beating on that once untouched pussyhole. The pain was too intense for the little Latino, he passed out, falling onto the floor. With out missing a beat, the doctor flipped him over on his stomach, climbing back inside the now bleeding booty, fucking him until he felt his balls stir, the doctor yanked his dick out of him. Standing up, and showering cum down on his unconscious former virgin. The doctor stepped over him, walking to the sink to clean his dick and balls. As he finished washing up Miguel came back to the physical world, rubbing his head, then he felt his ass, and his gaping bleeding hole. Then sat there balled up crying. 

Dr. Daniels walks over, throwing him a towel, which lands on his head. "There are showers in the back. Wash up then contact my office." The Doctor fixes his scrubs, then walks out leaving Miguel there on the floor sobbing. 

He eventually found the strength to get up off the floor and clean himself up. Limping out the locker room, down the hall and back to his Fathers' sick bed. As his father slept, Miguel prayed over him then spoke, "Everything will be ok dad. Everything will be fine."

As shift ends La'Shona packs up her bag and walks out to the hall to a waiting Dr. Daniels, who greets her with a kiss, "How was your day baby?" He asked. "Busy but not too bad…" she explained as they both walked past Jerome who starred as his heart sunk. As they bent the corner he felt a tear fall to the ground. He realized he was in love and that La'Shona had to be his, he made up his mind in that moment. His shift too was ending and he went downstairs to collect his belongings and clock out. Passing by Lamar on his way out the exit. Waiting outside in his car, his wife Monica with their 6 month old daughter. He opens the door and gets inside kissing his wife before they pull off. 

Glaring out the window from the top floor is the youngest CEO of a hospital in the state, Calvin Harris watching as his employees scatter out the building into their waiting cars. 

The next day Miguel call into Dr. Daniels office in order to get information on his father's transplant. "Sir I'm sorry but Dr. Daniels can't nor does he have the power to move your dad up the list." The receptionist informs him before ending their call.