white knight | nihachu x minx

𝘵/𝘸: 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘧𝘴. 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴.

𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘳 (𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘭𝘸 𝘥𝘸) 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭! 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 :))

                                  -

it was dark outside, but as the two souls stumbled out of the bar it was like the world lit up to greet them.

hands intertwined, minx's vision blurred the streetlamps into golden smears and the pavement into fractured velvet. she's drank so much she could drown in it, amber glass after glass catching light before being poured down her throat. but it's okay, because 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪'𝘴 there, holding her steady, keeping her afloat. her rock.

her girlfriend looks elysian, flaxen hair falling in a waterfall down her neck with a couple of stray hairs ghosted across her lips, strawberry with cold like her cheeks. the pretty pink dress draped across her form perfectly, the flowy pink taffeta hugging her curves in just the right way and the v-neck dipping tantalisingly low to reveal milky skin; enough to make minx salivate. her glasses are perched daintily on the bridge of her nose, allowing her to peer over them in order to look at minx in fond exasperation.

it wasn't difficult to fall in love with her. in fact, it was startlingly easy, one musical laugh in her general direction and minx was gone. away with the fairies.

addled by drink, the older began to sway slightly causing her to bump gently against her girlfriend. this prompted a giggle from both of them: a melodic tone the minx was desperate to produce more of and as the world began to tilt, she made sure to fall right into niki's arms.

"hey girl. come here often?" the older said, grinning up at niki who was blushing furiously as she wrapped her arms round minx's middle to steady her.

"you're an idot."

"yeah... but i'm your idiot." minx slurred, laughing at the glare she was given in return. "c'moooon, you love me."

"unfortunately." niki huffed as she heaved minx back into a standing position and began to walk again. the older was almost worried, until she felt a soft hand snake around hers and twine their fingers together. she looked up to see niki looking away, flustered, and pressed a feather-light kiss to the younger's red cheek.

"i love you, doll." she whispered into niki's ear, watching the steam from her breath curl around them delicately. niki stopped in her tracks, and breathed out a sweet, stuttering breath. it's like time stands still for the both of them.

and then niki breaks it, flinging herself into minx's arms and wrapping her legs round the startled irishwoman, smashing their lips together. minx stumbles a little, leaning her back to the wall for support as she returns niki's ministrations enthusiastically. they're locked in this tango for a while, uncaring to the people who must've walked past. in their world, they're the only ones who exist.

too soon for minx, niki pulls away; a fiery red.

"i-i'm sorry? i don't know what came over me." niki laughs awkwardly, scuffing her shoes on the ground.