Michael ~ Party

Hi guys this is just a quick Michael fic for you guys. Sorry about all the author's notes and all but I AM trying so yeah don't hate me x

**************************************************

You walk through crowds of sweaty people and almost slip on a pile of beer that's been spilt on the floor by some drunk lunatic.

Suddenly, one of your favourite songs, Pretty with her eyes low comes on (A/N PLAY SONG IN MEDIA NOW) and you walk towards the dancefloor, finding a comfortable place to start dancing that isn't crowded with sweaty, lust filled 20 somethings.

Normally, you hate frat parties but this time it was an exception.

Just as the bass drops you feel a person behind you, tall, must be a guy. You dismiss all your thoughts and start dancing on the guy, grinding your hips down onto his as the music intensifies. You spin around and throw your arms around the neck of a quite attractive guy.

He's pale, with bright red hair and green eyes, he's also wearing a leather jacket, black skinny jeans, converse hi-tops and a Led Zeplin band tee. He has an eyebrow piercing as well. He's really cute.

You start to sway your hips side to side, your arms still around his neck and he soon matches your pace and soon you're both dirty dancing to the gritty, thudding, bass-filled song

"Let's get out of here" the guy says with lust filled eyes and you nod, breathless and slightly sweaty. Why not?

He grabs my hand and leads you through the frat house and upstairs to a medium sized bedroom, you look around and guess it must be his.

He slams me against a wall and starts kissing his way down your neck, lightly biting and sucking as he goes along, leaving a trail or love bites

"So your a frat boy?" You sigh lightly

"Mm-hmm" he mumbles against my flushed skin and he trails his tounge down your neck and to your cleavage

"Woah, woah" You protest half-heartedly, "I don't even know your name yet"

"It's Michael" he smiles

"Y/N" you say

"Nice to meet you. Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, can we continue?" he asks, not even trying to hide his hunger any more, neither his growing bulge

"Oh, please" you moan and he attaches his lips to yours one again and he pulls you from the wall, smashing you down onto the bed and you both throw your shirts and shoes off, quickly followed by your shorts and his skinny jeans which leaves you both in just your underwear.

Michael smirks and trails his mouth down your neck and cleavage, sliding expertly down your stomach, leaving love bites all the way until he reaches the waistband of your panties. 

He looks at you for permission and you nod, he slides your panties down your thigs and to your ankles, throwing them off hastily before quickly attaching his mouth to your core. 

You moan in pleasure as he starts eating you out, soon after adding his two finger, sliding them into you and pumping and curling.

"Fuck!" you scream as you feel the familiar heat and knot in the very pit of your stomach, "Keep going!"

He does as told and goes faster, matching the beat of the music still pumping from downstairs and before you know it your screaming profanities as you come down from your high.

You moan and waste no time in sliding yourself towards Michael, planting yourself on his lap and kissing him hungrily, this time you leave love bites down his neck, your hands trailing down his chest and to his boxers.

Your still kissing him as you reach into his boxers and start palming his hard-on with your hand. He moans into your mouth and you smile, forcing him to keep kissing you as your hand speeds up

"That's it" he growls and pushes you away before throwing his boxers off, "Suck it"

"Whatever you say" you laugh and you slide your body over to him. His hard-on is red and almost dripping in pre-cum as you slide your mouth in.

He moans and you move your head faster, hollowing your cheeks and humming aginst his dick, making him swear and moan in pleasure

"Fuck Y/N" he moans and you continue to hum against his dick, using your hand to pump what you couldn't take in your mouth.

You feel him twitch inside your mouth and he pulls out quickly, not wasting time before pushing you onto your back and sliding himself inside you, moving at a slow pace giving you no time to adjust.

"Oh. My. God" you sigh in content and he groans, thrusting inside of you faster and you move your legs up and onto his shoulders, to give him a better angle.

"FUCK RIGHT THERE" you yell as he hits your g-spot and he continues to hit that same spot as his thrusts speed up and soon he's ramming into you.

"Holy fuck" Michael moans as he releases inside you, you following soon after you and you both collapse onto each other in a pile of sweaty limbs and heaving chests

"That was...amazing" you sigh

"We should do it again some time" Michael says cockily and you raise your eyebrows

"I'll see how I feel" you smirk and he laughs

"IF you can even feel anything tommorrow" he laughs

Then you both fall asleep

********************************

There you go! Hope it was good!