Michael - First Time

"Michael!" you giggle as he tickles you "Stop!"

"No!" he bellows, "The tickle monster never stops until he gets his kiss!"

"Ok, ok fine!" you laugh, arching your back to kiss him.

Your kissing soon becomes heated as he puts an arm around your back, the other arm around your waist and pulls your whole body upwards as you kiss him passionatley.

He moans into your mouth as you run your hand down his chest until you reach the hem of his shirts, lifting it up and over his head as you flip yourselves over so that he's on the bottom. 

You smile down at him and reach down to kiss his chest, leaving a trail of kisses from his chest to the top of his jeans. He groans and pulls your head upwards and kisses your rough and hard and you moan into it.

He lifts your shirt up and over your head as he kisses down your jawline and in between your valley, continuing down your stomach finishing where your shorts are, where he unbuttoms them, slowly sliding them down your hips and you breathe in a shaky breath.

"I love you (y/n)" he says as he kisses your forehead and flips you's over again so that your now on the bottom and he's on the top and you unbotton his jeans and slip them down his hips and off of him completley.

He straddles you and leans down mumuring into your ear all the things you want to hear and it makes you breathe heavily as he runs his mouth from your ear, down your jawline, down your chest and through your valley. His lips linger at your valley, causing you to arch your back and with quick fingers he undoes the clasp on your bra and slips the straps down your shoulders, sliding it off completley.

You moan as he slips your underwear off of your hips and you do the same until your both completley naked.  You stare at him and your eyes widen when you notice how big IT is. 

Well geez.

"This is going to hurt but I'll be here for you don't worry" Michael whispers in your ear as he slowly moves inside you

"Ow" you whimper as he thrusts in and out, slowly and carefully, kissing your tears away as they stream down your face. Every thrust hurts like hell but is relieved with a blissful feeling of pleasure shortly after, it continues on until you feel almost no pain and mostly pleasure.

When you finish you lay next to each other panting as you whisper your love to each other

"Wow!" you excliam

"What?" he asks

"Well it was my first time and it was so amazing, everything you said it was. It hurt though" 

"I know and I am so sorry" he says, kissing your shoulder

"Don't worry. I should of expected it"

"I love you" he murmurs as you fall asleep.