Idyllic Happiness

(Inubozaki Household)

Shouichi: *yawn* Good Morning, Fuu, 

Shouichi woke up to see Fuu playing on her phone.

Fuu: Ah, good morning Shouichi.

Shouichi then walked to the dinner table and sat down.

Fuu: Another same dream?

Shouichi: *sigh* (And nods)

Fuu: You really liked to dream about girls you know that right?

Shouichi: I don't even know anymore myself, .... but at least I don't think I'm to bothered though.

Fuu: I see,... That's good to hear.

Shouichi: By the way Fuu, who are you texting?

Fuu: Hehehe. Don't be surprised, but I managed to get us a vacation to the beach and to the hot spring for two days and one night!!!

Shouichi: Eh?! Beach and hot spring?! 

Fuu: Yes, that's right. What's wrong with that?

Shouichi: Fuu,..... Don't tell me!!!

Fuu: W-what is it?

Shouichi: YOU USED THE MONEY THAT WE'VE SAVED UPPPP???!!!!!!

Fuu: Pffft...... Hahahahaha

Shouichi just look at Fuu with confusion.

Fuu: I wondered what made you upset, so that's what you were worried about.

Shouichi: Hmmm....?

Fuu: Don't worry, I managed to convince the Taisha to give us a vacation so it's all free.

Shouichi: *sigh* ...... Looks like I'm worried for nothing, but I'm not sure I can go too, considering my injury.

Fuu: Don't worry it will get better before you know it. *thud* (Fuu said as she hit Shouichi's arm)

Shouichi: Ow! (Shouichi said as he rubbed his left arm) If you keep doing that, the things that will heal won't heal at all. So when will we go?

Fuu: Well, I'm thinking around two or three weeks later. After that, we can discuss what we can do with the costumes for the cultural festival.

Shouichi: Cultural festival? Ah...., I see. But you haven't even written anything right?

Fuu: Well, I've could've written a story done if not only for a certain someone who made me the villain threw away the paper *thud* (Fuu kicked Shouichi's leg)

Shouichi: Ow! I'm sorry....... So what will you do now? Wrote another story?

Fuu: Sure why not, It's not like we have something to do today right?

Shouichi: We? 

Fuu then walked in front of Shouichi's face.

Fuu: You'll help right? (Fuu said with a scary face) You are basically the one who made the drama didn't progress a bit.

Shouichi: .......

Fuu: You'll help right?!

Shouichi: Y-yes.......

Fuu: Now that's decided let's begin!

Shouichi: Right now?! But I just woke up, at least let me-

Fuu: Don't worry! let's begin now!

Fuu then pulled Shouichi along to the living room of the apartment.

Shouichi: W-wait! Not so fast!