Will

Chapter Four - You're On Bro

I had to wait a whole hour until she arrived. I had been worried that I was going to be late, but it had ended up she was the late one. The only good thing about this was that I wouldn't be doing my siblings' chores. Thank god because they have some of the nastiest jobs, such as laundry. Trust me, seeing your mum's knackers isn't pleasing at all.

During the hour when I was waiting for Ally, I had gotten a call from Joshua. We started the conversation with me sort of happy for him because he was able to convince Haley to go on a date with him next Friday, but that happiness was short lived when we got into an argument about me and my "whoring around." I had ended the conversation by telling him that it takes two to tango because he was saying how I was using all those girls. They were the ones coming up to me, asking me for a good night, but if he wanted to see it as me taking advantage of them, then I won't stop him.  

I had continued coming up with reasons for why he was being a prick in my head even after the conversation ended and the more I thought about it, the angrier I became. He thinks that just because Haley is giving him a chance that he all of a sudden is the king of commitment. 

I was pulled back into reality when some random girl snapped her fingers at me as if she was getting annoyed. She must have been trying to get my attention. When I learned that this random stranger was Ally, I couldn't resist looking her up and down.

She could have had a hot body, but I wouldn't know because her clothes were really baggy. I wasn't even exaggeration, she could hide a microwave in there and I wouldn't have been surprised.

Although she didn't end up pulling anything from her clothes, she did seem to realize that I was judging her appearance. Being done with looking at her and feeling sort of embarrassed, I turn around to start walking to the car.

I didn't know why I was embarrassed. I never get embarrassed about any girl, and it doesn't even matter what her boob size is. Whether it be DD or a small B, I don't blush or feel any bit ashamed in looking.

So why was I embarrassed? Maybe it was because I didn't want to be seen next to her while she looked like she stole her clothes from a homeless person. That obviously had to be the reason why because there was no way that I actually thought that she was remotely cute. I mean, sure, she did have nice eyes and her hair was kind of pretty, but otherwise I didn't find her bang-able in any way, shape, or form.

While we were walking to the car I noticed that her suit cases looked heavy and I thought about helping her, but we were close to the car already and chivalry is dead. So I carried on my way to the car and pretended that I was too deep in thought to notice anything. I did, however, help her put everything in the back. Mainly because I doubt she was strong enough to lift her stuff into the truck, but also because I might have felt a little bad for ignoring to help her. 

I've had lots of awkward moments in my life, but the car ride back home was probably one of the worst of them all. For the most part Ally was staring out the window, but whenever I made the slightest movement or something little happened (like when a new song came on the radio) she would turn to face me so fast that I started to get worried that she would get whiplash. Whenever she looked at me it felt as if my entire body forgot to function. Has anybody ever asked you what your favorite song is and at that precise moment you forget every song you've ever listened to? It was like that, but instead of songs it was my knowledge of driving. I almost felt the need to pull over at some point during the ride because I was afraid I was going to crash my truck. Of course I didn't actually pull over because that would be like admitting I was weak. Which I totally am not! I actually started to feel angry because this was the second time I felt different. The only times that I actually feel things besides annoyance are when I'm around my family or friends, but never when I'm completely alone with a stranger. I began thinking of reasons why I would be feeling this way and the only reason I came up with is because I haven't been to the gym lately. I usually went every day to practice my training for street fighting, but lately I haven't gone because the gym has been under construction. I guess I should start training more even if I can't go to the gym to do it. Especially if I have a new match in a week, which I completely forgot about, until now.