Ball part 2

Killian POV

I arrived to the Charmings kingdom, I left my boat and went to the castle. When I arrived they were presenting King David and Queen Snow, they walked down the stairs and then they started to introduce Princess Emma, the reason why I came.

-NOW! WE ARE HERE TO CELEBRATE PRINCESS EMMA 18TH BIRTHDAY, SO I'M PROUD TO PRESENT TO YOU PRINCESS EMMA CHARMING- And then they opened the doors and Emma appeared, wow, she left me breathless. She has a red dress that remarks her curves, I have to admit that that bloody woman has the perfect body. She had a black mask that stands out her green eyes. She really looks beautiful, I see that she is looking someone on the crowd, I think she is looking for me but I don't know. I see her dance with her father and all her relatives, then all her male friends dance with her and the last person is Jorge. I hate that guy, he is always flirting with Emma and giving her a smile, I think I'm jealous. I see him give her one rose and she is surprised, why did he do that? They dance the rest of the song and when the song finishes they keep dancing, she seems like she is on some trance, I need to stop that moment, I start to walk to them but then I see that Snow interrupt them, thank god that woman do that.

Her father does a speech and I've got to say is really touching, and after that speech it got me think what would had happened if the curse had arrived? Would had I met Emma? What would had happened? In that time I was in Wonderland, and the Evil's Queen mom was trying to get to her, at first I accepted because I would had my vengance with the crocodile but then I refused because, in the process, she wanted to kill innocent people. When I refused, she sent me again to Neverland, it got me 17 years to get the bloddy hell out of there. When I got out, it got me the news about this princess Emma, and I've got to say I'm so thankful about the fact that I met Emma, and that I have found love again, but I don't know if she loves me, I hope she does.

The whole party I was standing in one corner watching Emma have fun, I have to admit in the moments she danced with Jorge I wanted to go and punch him in the face, but I have a plan so I can't. Seeing her smile is tue best thing, she has the best smile in the world, seeing her smile makes me smile, wow I'm being that bloody type of boys that are so stupid, stop it Killian, stop it.

Emma walked to one corner and I saw she was a bit tired, then a walz started to sound and I knew it was time to put my plan in action, I walked behind her and said

Would you do me the honor and dance with me, princess- I said from behind her, I don't want her to know it's me, not know so I'm not facing her

-I don't know how to dance this type of music- She said looking said, I grabbed my hand and ledding her to the dance floor

-It's called a waltz, and there's only one rule....- I said with my perfect answer- pick a partner to know what he's doing- And then I lifted my head, and as soon as she saw me her face lighten up, when I touched her hand it was like she was passing me electricity, in a good way

-Killian- She said surprised

-Hello love- I said with a huge smile, I'm so happy to see she is happy to see me. We danced the whole song, when we finished She hugged me really thight

-You made it- She whispered in my ear

-Of course love, I told you I was going to arrive- I said with an smirk

-I'm so happy that you made it- She said with a huge smile in her face, I can't believe she said that, well maybe she wanted me to be here because I'm her friend, don't think that Killian

-Come with me love- I said leading us outside, she followed me outside of the ball room and into one balcon.

-What are we doing here?- She asked confused, and I took my mask off