Kidnapping

Hook POV:

I couldn't believe the name I heard, but then Black Beard spoke again.

-Now everyone let's go to our places she could go outside anytime soon

-Aye Captain- I heard footsteps approaching the door so I ran silently up deck and then I got out of the ship. I went to the Jolly Roger, and below deck to the captain's quater. They were going to kidnap her? Why? I was walking back and forth in my room, what should I do?

-No I have to go and try to save her- I went up deck and walked out of the boat, where they would go? And then I saw one of Black Beard's men walking to the forest, I started to follow him, but then inside the forest I lost track of him, I started to walk through the forest, and then I heard a scream, I started to run to the place I heard the scream, but maybe I will be too late to save her.

Emma POV: I took out a rope from my closet and tie it up to my balcon, then I went down. I started to walk to the town but I had lots of thoughts in my mind, but the main one was why my parents were lying to me? I didn't wanted to see anyone now, not yet so I went to the forest.

The forest, as the beach always calms me down, the sound of the birds singing. It was really quiet I don't know why but I like it that way.

Then it came to my mind, my parents. Ugh I was furious with them.

-Why? Why are you lying to me? Ohh Emma swettie we love you, well if you love me then why you lie to me?- I started to talk to myself, but I didn't care, no one would here me I was alone.

-Ohh Emma we trust you so much! Well if you trust me why you keep secrets from me?- I hate that they lie to me, why they are like this?

I was deep in the forest and I was tired of walking so I sat down in the grass, and buried my head in my knees.

-Ughhh, what secret are you keeping from me?- I sat there thinking, thousand of things rushed through my mind, ideas of what could be.

After a while of thinking I got up and started to head to the castle, I wasn't angry anymore. Maybe they don't want me outside the castle because is something really dangerous. Then I felt that something hit my head, I fell to the ground, I was really dizzy but then I sense danger, I turn around and took my arc and bow and try to shoot the person, I couldn't see well but I tried. I failed my target, then I hear the person speak, it was a man

-Ohh Princess Emma, so stupid do you really think you can save yourself? No one can save you, not even your parents- He kicked my arc and bow and was getting near me, I tried screaming if anyone would listen to me but then I felt something hit my head, again. My vision started to be blurry, I started to see black dots and finally I pass out.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ:

Hey everyone, do you think Hook will save Emma? Well let's see next episode. I'm going on vacation with my school tomorrow so I won't update, I will be back on Wednesday. Please vote and comment