School. PRT 3

Nicoles POV..

"What school does she go to?" He asked.

Whatever his plan was, I was ALL for it. Pranks were all in good fun, right?

"Uh she goes to Holt High School!" I said stuttering a bit. I mean, I was talking to Justin Bieber after all.

"Thanks!! I'll pay her a little vist..." Justin said grinning his adorable grin!

"Good.. I'm sure she'll love that." I laughed slightly. He chuckled.

JUSTINS POV.......

I looked her over. Blondish browinsh hair, Hazel eyes.

"Hey, I forgot to ask, what's your name?" I asked.

"Oh!! Its Nicole!!" She said smiling.

"Here." I said handing her my phone, "Put in your number. You know, just in case."

She took it and put her number in, along with taking a picture of herself.

"Well I better get going Justin..." She said.

"Oh, yeah me too." I said. "Bye Nicole." I said.

"Bye Justin." She said back. She gave me one last smile and walked in the house.

I got in my car and took back out my sweet new IPhone5s.

"Hey Usher, We need to go Holt High School tomorrow okay? Cancel my studio time."

LEXIS POV............

Whoa. This all happened way to fast! I can't believe I met Justin Bieber! It's not that I like him or anything!

I COULD NOT tell anyone at school. I was in 9th grade and I didn't want anyone to know because ALL they girls would be trying to be my friends. The girls there just cared for fame.

Well whatever. I took a shower, got my PJ's on and got in bed. I took out my Mac laptop and went online. Then I guess I just dozed off..

NEXT MORNING!!! (Still Lexis POV)

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" My alarm clock went off.

"Ugh.." I grunted. I got up took a shower, picked out a pair of black skinny skinny jeans, a red Abercrombie and Fitch tee shirt and white high-tops.

Ok good! I went upstairs and my sister was already up and dressed.

"So.. tell me more about what happened last night, you know when you met Justin Bieber and didn't call me." She said.

"Oh whoops! Gotta get to school.. " I said. "Bye Nicole! Love ya!" I said then ran out the door.

~At School~

I walked into school to my locker.

My best friend Jessie was waiting there for me.

"Hey!" She said, her brown curly hair falling around her face.

"Hey hey!!" I said.

"Why didn't you come study with me last night?" She said.

"Ohhh... I didn't feel good. Sorry!..." I said. "Oh gotta get to first period! Love you!" I said not waiting for a response.

I stopped and saw my boyfriend in the hall and hugged him.

"Hey babe." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hi- gotta get to first period. Bye!" I smiled and kissed him quick, running to first period.

I ran into the classroom just in time. I smiled at Ms. Cook, only the best English teacher ever. I sat down at my usual desk and then once the bell rang I heard the door open.

Everyone gasped. I looked up and saw, oh no, it couldn't be..