Chapter 6

┏━━━━°⌜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ ⌟°━━━━┓

The dark brown haired male frowned upon hearing at what (Name) said

The dark brown haired male frowned upon hearing at what (Name) said. He bit the insides of his cheek and pressed his lips together into a thin line while staring at the girl in front of him who was staring at her hands that was on her lap.

Bam looked at (Name) for a brief moment before sighing exasperatedly and walking away, back to his seat that was beside Khun who was watching the whole thing.

"Got rejected again, huh?" Khun smirked triumphantly as he placed his hand under his chin, looking smug at his looking defeated friend.

"..." The male didn't reply, but instead, he ignored Khun and slumped on his chair. He placed his head on his arm and looked at his side which was the clear window.

He wanted to be friends with (Name) but it seems like she still hated him. He sighed again and waited for their teacher while ignoring Khun who was pestering him about on getting rejected again.

Within a few minutes, the dark long haired teacher walked in the class with her handbag and her assistant teacher that has silver hair and his name is, Evan Edrok.

They began their class discussion and thankfully, their was no recitation or any activities that Yuri gave, their teachers just discussed a certain topic.

"Khun." Bam called out to his friend.

"Yeah?"

"Do we have any homeworks on other subjects?" Bam asked as he looked at his empty notebook, he was too distracted to take down notes

Khun had his brows furrowed, he stared at Bam with blank eyes before saying, "Seriously, you need to write it down. I'm not a walking reminder for you, ya' know."

Bam shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and said, "Eh, you're here so remind me so why would I--"

"You wouldn't be able to graduate without me if you keep on depending on me." The sky blue haired male scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest as he narrowed his eyes at his friend.

He smirked when he thought of an idea, he looked at (Name) and back at Bam who was grumbling under his breath. "I mean, look at (Name), she doesn't need anyone to help her and yet she's at the top of this class."

"I guess.. I'll take your advice." Bam replied as he stared at his notebook on his desk and looked back at Khun again since he forgot what homeworks he had.

"Tch, here. Make sure you list it down tomorrow."  Khun sighed and gave Bam his notebook that contains the list of homeworks they have today and when it would be passed.