ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝟚

Cooper promised to finish it later
It's literally just cuddling.
This is my comfort ship, so y'all must endure it
Fluff
Cooper x Ted
🧸

Ted wanted Cooper

Not like that. Well okay, maybe like that but not right now.
He just wanted to hold him and probably watch Shrek.

"Put you shit in the dishwasher!" He heard the blonde yell to the other blonde. Carson wheezed, "Why do you care?"

"I do the dishes!" More wheezing ensured as the group of the men children and Noah all filed into the kitchen.

The clatter and noises from the kitchen died down. The only sound coming from it was a steady stream of water and some random song playing in the background. Ted walked into the room and found the blonde standing behind the sink. Long sleeves pushed to the elbow, forearms covered in water.

Cooper was humming quietly to the music, slightly swaying himself. "Oh my god." He heard, "you're so cute!"

The blonde turned to Ted and rolled his eyes. "Yeah. I know." He turned back around to the dishes. Suddenly Ted came over and wrapped himself around the smaller. His face nuzzled into the others neck causing him to giggle.

"Hey Teddy Bear." Cooper mumbled causing the taller to sink into the blonde more.

"Call me that again?" Ted asked causing Cooper to smile.

"I will if you get off me goblin!"

"How am I goblin if I'm like twice your height?" Ted mumbled as he rolled his eyes but left the blonde in favor for the marble countertop island behind them. He watched as the blonde bent down to load the dishwasher. Admiring him from that angle

"Stop being a perv," Cooper laughed at the brunette, who in turned blush a bright red and stuttered that he wasn't. Cooper just smiled as he finished up the dishes.

Ted sighed in content, "So? Are we gonna finish what we started?"

"Oh," Cooper mumbled, "that sounds so sexual." This caused both males to laugh.

"But like," Ted started, and put his pointer fingers together, "pwease Coopie?" The blonde burst out laughing.

"Never," Cooper started after calming down, "do that again. Because if you do the answer will always be no Theodore."

Ted's eyes widen and flung himself onto the blonde in a melodramatic fashion. Crying out "Oh no sir! Please!"

Cooper push the brunette off of him, causing a whine, only to turn on the dishwasher and grab Ted hand and lead him to his room.

Cooper's room was a organized mess, or so Ted assumed. Everything looked like it belonged there but was also just piled on top of something else. Except his skateboard, which was propped up on the wall by the door.

"So." Cooper said, hand still holding Ted's, "what did you wanna do?" He's face light up a light pink and looked down at their hands, refusing to meet with the others eyes.

Ted smiled at the blonde, and grabbed his chin, however his eyes still stayed at the ground. "Cooper," Ted muttered, "look at me." And he did. And then everything felt warm. Not too warm but warm enough for him to get wiggly.