All's Well Dat End's Well

As MS opened the door to his kiddos' room...he saw all of them sitting around looking sad, gloomy, sniffling and he couldn't help but feel so guilty...

"Damn Mahi...itna kaun gussa karta hai" he thought

The kids saw MS standing at the door with red eyes and they didn't know what to do...but MS suddenly opened his arms...and all of them dashed in...muttering apologies, and "never to do it again" promises.......

MS: I am sorry kiddos....maine bohot jyaada gussa kiya na...galti se hogaya.....

And all of them shook their heads and went...hume pataa hai why you scolded...aur app hume kabhi bhi daant sakte ho...

MS: Kiddoossss...

And all of them snuggled to him...they calmly layed in that hug.....in that warmth....and slowly as Mahi bhai hugged them, caressed their heads...they all relaxed into sleep...

The next morning, the entire team stood around like school kids in front of the principal's office.

Virat(to dada): Sir aap chahe toh hume punish kar sakte hai...we know we are at fault.......

Dada: hmmm...punishment toh milni hi chahiye...kyun Mahi??

And MS looked chastised kyunki Dada ke punishment bade khatarnak hote hai.....

Dada....toh punishment yeh hai, ki aj se...abhi se...tum sab...

Harry murmuring: Mereko kadhai balti...nahi dalni hai...

Rahul shoved him back as Bhuvi gave him a stern look...

And Dada controls his chuckle...

Ro(under the breath): Chup ho jaa......Agar burpees marne bole toh...

But Dada relieved them...

Dada: Tumhari saza yahi hai ki tumlog mujhe sir nahi balki Dada kehkar bulao ge...

They are like a little happy like they got off...

They were about to settle in the table for breakfast...

Raina: Ruko

They looked at each other suprised...

Mahi: Did you really think you would get off without punishment?

Dada: Mahi chhor...

MS: No Dada they should know action comes with consequences...it may be small if they realise their mistake...but the consequence shall be there all the same

Dada: 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Mahi looking at the kids: What are you guys waiting for?

Kids stand in a line front of Dada.

Vi in a very quite voice: We are so...sorry Dada...what do we have to do Mahi Bhai?

Mahi: 50 sit-ups, holding your ears, count loudly together, and with every sit-up I wanna here the count followed by "I am sorry Dada" loud and clear...if one of you misses all of you have to start over...understood?

The kids nod.

Mahi: So why are you waiting? START

Dada: Mahi kya kar raha hai...

Mahi: I am disciplining my kids Dada...it's my duty...Intezar kya kar rahe ho...shuru karo

The kids start doing sit ups.

And they really do look so guilty and remorseful that Mahi himself feels bad but he knows he has to get through it

And after they are sincerely done with 50.