More Trouble......More Guilt

As Sachin reached Dada's house, he saw the kids sprawled around all concentrating into the laptops.

Virat: Arre Paaji...Kaise ho?

Sachin sees them and just nods his head and proceeds towards dada's room

As he opens the door the sight breaks his heart, this was not the Sourav he knew.

Sourav was sitting on the floor...room was dishevelled, and he was shaking and looking into nowhere...Sach rushed in and hugged Dada.
Sourav regained his senses, and smiles at Sachin.....

Sourav: Dont worry m ok...yeh Rahul bhu naa..

Sachin: Humesha u don't have to be strong...u know its ok to cry, and dare you try to blame yourself.

And Sourav started crying hugging Sachin...

Sourav: Sach maine hamesha Mahiyaa ko protect kiya hai...why would he feel I don't want him in the team. Do u also think I was wrong in some way? He could have spoken to me, why did he do it......I wouldn't have refused him anything.

And Sourav with all his physical stress of New Series, Mahi's retirement, Preparations and this added stress caused him to lose his consciousness.

Sachin pulled him up and made him lie on the bed, made him comfortable and called Jammy to update him. He also called Yuvi and Bhajju to come early if possible

Sachin: God forbid if Mahi's and Dadi's relation gets spoiled...Virat will see my wrath.....

As he went to bring a bottle of water he saw the kids video calling MS.

MS: Paajii..kaise hoo..Ap sab ek saath kya kar rahe hoo....yeh log baata nhi rahe hai.

Sachin wanted to tell Mahi to come there, but knowing Dada he refrained......

Sachin: Kuch nhi mahi..we all r helping Dadi with ur farewell.

MS: Oooooo...

Sachin: Mahi I will go...mein thoda busy hun.

MS in his thoughts: Was it me or Paaji looks tensed and a bit down?

Later as Rahul reached he saw Dada sitting up and Sachin giving him water.......the kids had retired for the night.

Dada: Mere ko tum dono se baat karni hai....

Rahul and Sachin were dreading this only.

Dada: I have decided I will just be present in the farewell as the president, nothing else and after it, I will resign from my post. And both of you don't try...this is my final decision.... And you won't tell Mahi anything. I want his function to be conducted happily

Rahul and Sach knew it was useless to convince Dada and they decided to retire for that night

The next morning Dada, Rahul, Sachin came out to see d kids prying over their laptops again.

Dada: Sach, tell them to have d brkfast

Sach: Why me???

And Dada stared at him and Sachin told them to eat however they all stood in their places seeing Dada there.

And suddenly Dada goes: Rahul I am leaving...have some work at BCCI...you both take care.

Rahul: Arey...Khana khake jaa...you didn't eat....

But Dada was already on his way out

Rahul: Hadd hai!!! Kal bhi nahi khaya raat ko...Damn it.....and he was extremely frustrated

Sachin: Shannth ho jaa....I will call the manager and tell him to send in some food...Don't worry,

And they left arranging food for Dada...as the kids stared at each other in slight disbelief that Paaji and Rahul sir were supporting Dada so .uch.

And somewhere guilty that he didn't eat.

That night Dada returned very late so as to not encounter anyone but Rahul and Sachin were waiting for him...he just shook his head and smiled at his small family.

The next day everyone woke up to a loud din.......and who else will cause it...apart from...

Dada moved in to be tackled into a hug and getting smothered by them

Dada: Bhajju...Yuv ...bacche bass karo.....

And bhajju kissed Dada

Dada scrunched his nose but he started chuckling: Pagal Sardar...

And must have smiled after a long time

And they rushed out to hug Rahul and Sachin....and then they turned towards the kids.

After the reunion, the sleepy clan went to freshen up, however today Dada couldn't refuse breakfast much to the happiness of Rahul and Sachin as Yuv and Bhajju wanted Dada to feed them.

That evening wen Yuv and Bhajju sat down to help the kids, as Dada, Rahul and Sachin sat at a far table arraging some stuffs

Yuv: Arre.....tumlogon ne toh Dada ke pics daale hi nhiiii.....

Bhajju: haan...are Dada se maang lete pics, daro maat unse, woh mast hai...bass thode dikhte darawne hai..

And Sachin saw blind at Yuv's words.......and so he went up and pushed his phone to yuvi...

Sachin: Yeh saare pics hai Dada ke...laga de....HAMARA APNA PURA TEAM HAI......

And Dada knew it was useless to calm Sachin, one thing that he always hated was disrespecting someone no matter how much you respect the other, and if its his pack.....dare you try it..

And the kids looks scared...they have never heard Sachin speak in such a strong voice.

The works all got done and it was finally the D-Day.

And here goes the next part.........