Chapter 29

Lacken, Alec, Jamie, and Aria to the side!

Stella's P.O.V.

The vampires were only gone for about half a day when they had already found some paths for us to go on. "She's the only human in there from what I could see." Said on of the girls. "Is she safe?" I asked. "I think so. She was in a cell, but it looked like she was asleep. I could hear her breathing so she is alive." She told me and I sigh in relief. I look at Kaiden who smiles. "Alright call everyone together." He yells through the room. People begin running out to find the 2 clan leaders and the other 2 Alphas. Lana and Asher walk into the room smiling and laughing. "So how's my brother treating you?" I ask. She laughs. "He is very kind. We've just been telling each other things about one another." She says and Asher nods. He hadn't taken his eyes off her. "Ok well we are getting everyone together. The vampires who went are back and have told us about a few ways to get in without getting spotted right away." I say and Asher finally looks at me. "Is Kat alright?" He asks. "They all believe so." I say and he sighs in relief. "That's the only important thing." He says and I smile. I knew he cared about Kat and it made me happy. "Alright everyone listen up. Those who went to search for good routes into the enemies hideout have returned. They have 5 different paths that will make it easier to get in without being seen. I want 10 groups. A first and a second wave through each entrance. Everyone meet outside and we will divide into groups." He jumped down from the stage and walked outside. I was behind him with Lacken and Aria beside me and Jamie and Alec beside him. When everyone was outside Kaiden began splitting people into 10 different groups. Alec took charge of one of the second wave groups while Jamie took a first wave group. Kaiden was leading a first wave group as well. Jared and one of the vampire leader took control of 2 other first wave groups while Steven's Beta took the last. Steven himself, along with the other vampire leader, and Jared's Beta all took lead of their own second wave groups. Once we were in our groups we began heading out. following one of the vampires who had went on the mission. Lana was with me in group 1, as well as Asher, Alister and Lilly. Lacken had decided to join us as well. Aria was with Jamie's group and Iris and Eve were both with their mates as well. Luke was with us, standing not far behind me. "Alright who's ready?" Kaiden asks and everyone cheers. Many of them shift but I stayed in human form beside Kaiden in wolf form. Alright let's move! Kill whoever you have to. Kaiden growled through the mind link and everyone ran. They didn't see us coming, we ran in from all sides and took them by surprise. Wolves and vampires were guarding a large building. As the fight started, I led my small group inside while the rest stayed outside and fought. I had Luke, Lacken, Lana, Asher, Alister, and Lilly all with me; plus a couple pack fighters who were backing us up. Kaiden followed us in. "We need to find Kat ASAP." I say and Luke nods. I see frustration on his face. "What's wrong?" I ask. "My mate is here, I can feel it." He growled in disgust. "Ok that's good." I say and he shakes his head. "Not if it's one of the scum that has been keeping Kat locked up in here." He snarled. "Let's just find Kat ok." I say and he nods. "Alright let's go." I say and we start searching through the house. "Lacken? Stella?" I freeze and turn. "Sam!" Lacken lunges at him and hugs him. He laughs. Kaiden growls. "Kaiden stop, Sam is good he won't attack anyone." I say and he just nods but I can tell he's keeping an eye on Sam. "Oh! You're looking for the girl right? Such a sweet girl. She almost gave up on you finding her but I kept her safe and kept her believing in you." He smiles at me as he speaks. i couldn't think of words. My eyes watered. "Where is she?" I ask. "Follow me, but hurry." He says with seriousness then turns and leads us through a long hallway. we get to a door being guarded by 2 very large men. "Move aside." Sam says and the growl. "Strict orders not to let anyone through. Especially them. They are intruders." One of the men growls. "Move aside." Lana says and we back away from her. She holds her hand out towards the men. I close my eyes as a bright light explodes from her hand straight out at the men who yell out in pain. When the light disappears I look up to see the men laying on the floor. Both were out cold. "Wow, that was amazing Lana." I say and she smiles and nods to the door. I take a deep breath then kick the door down. I hear a scream and run in. What I see makes me angry. Peter is holding Kat against a wall, hand at her neck, choking her. "Peter!" I yell. He turns and his eyes go wide with shock then it disappears. He drops Kat to the ground. She look up and her eyes meet mine. "Mom!" She tries to run to me but Peter throws her to the ground. Kaiden snarls and so do I. I hear a louder growl/snarl and look to see Luke with red eyes, his wolf has taken over. He's staring at Kat but watching Peter with anger. That's when I realize, Kat's his mate. "Ha, you think I'm scared of you kid? I'm much more experienced than you." Peter smirks. "You shouldn't mess with someone's mate Peter." I smile and while he's distracted by my words Luke lunges at him, shifting in the process. Kat screams in shock as Peter shifts right as Luke tackles him. Kaiden runs to her. "Let's go princess." He says and lifts her into his arms. "Daddy!" She hugs him, crying. I turn to see Luke flung across the room. "Luke!" I yell. A wolf runs past me and tackles Peter before he can attack Luke again. It's Lacken. I heard growling and fighting outside. The second wave was here. Kaiden carries Kat to where I'm waiting. "Mom." She jumps out of his arms and runs to hug me. "I knew you wouldn't give up on me." She says and I smile. "I would never give up on you sweetheart." I say and she smiles at me. I hear a whimper and look to see Peter pinning Lacken to the ground. Sam snarls and shifts before running at Peter, knocking him away from Lacken who jumps up. I can see the hurt in her eyes. Her own brother had been willing to kill her. Luke runs over to us in his wolf form. "Luke.." Kat said slowly and he nods his large head. She smiles and tackles him in a hug. I smile and Kaiden, still in wolf form, growls but lets it go. He looks at me and I smile. "Oh look who finally found us." I turn to see Titus glaring at us. "Titus.." I growl. I see Kat flinch at his name as she turns and looks at him, fear in her eyes. What did they do to make her so scared. Kaiden steps forward to face him. Alister, Asher, and Lilly faced him as well. "I'm not scared of any of you." Titus says. Kat is holding on to Luke who is watching Sam and Peter. I didn't think this would be such a mess but it is. "Luke get Kat out of here." I tell him quietly so nobody else could hear. He nods. "No I'm not leaving you." Kat says and I growl. "You are going with Luke. Whether you like it or not." I tell her. She sighs and climbs on Luke's back. "I'll tell you when to go." I tell him and he nods his head. Titus is walking towards Kaiden and the others. Lana looks at me and then at Kat and Luke. She walks over. "I can make you invisible for 2 minutes. You have to get out in that amount of time, can you?" She asked Luke. He thought for a moment then nods. "Alright." Lana says then begins speaking in a strange language. Luke and Kat vanish before my eyes. "Go." Lana says. I assume Luke runs out he door then and Lana nods, telling me they're gone.

They got Kat back:) Only 2 chapters left till the end, BUT I have good news! There WILL be a sequel! I've already started working on it. It will be a lot different though. Take some guesses at what it might be about:) If you get it right I'll dedicate the first chapter to you!:) Good luck!
-ShadowWolf