Meeting the team • Spencer Reid

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hey baby, oh my I hope I didn't wake you" Spencer said as guilt quickly fell on his face.

"No no you didn't" I reassured him even though I was lying. I walked to the other side of the counter grabbing the coffee pot and pouring myself some.

"Case?" I asked him as he began to fasten his button up.

"Yes, I'm sorry I know I said we would go out tonight-" I quickly cut him off. "Spence it's okay, you have to save lives" I replied with a small laugh.

He nodded, still feeling bad.

"Okay I am already late, I think I have everything. I'll text you when I can." Spencer said, moving over, giving me a kiss.

"Here you haven't ate breakfast!" I yelled out to him as I tossed him a banana.

"Thanks love you y/n!" he replied. "Love you too!" and just like that he was out the door.

I sighed as I got up deciding to get ready for the day. I walked back into our shared bedroom changing into:

I applied a bit of makeup and let my hair out of the bun it was in letting the soft curls jump out

Since I have the whole day to myself I might as well go out to do a little shopping. I scanned myself in the mirror.

Damn, I look good, I thought to myself.

As I was about to walk out I spotted something shiny on the couch. I walked over to see Spencer's badge and tablet.

How could he forget these?

What to do, what to do.

I can't call him he probably already got there and making him drive all the way back would make him waste gas.

I thought for a moment before finally deciding.

I'll just go drop it off, the mall is that way anyways. I took a deep breath before grabbing it and heading out the door.

It wasn't long before I was standing at the steps of the office.

Should I just go back now? No y/n, he needs his stuff. I sighed as I walked in. I went up to the front desk and asked where the BAU unit was.

"And you are?" the girl asked at the counter. She was young, really young, maybe around 18, 19.

"I am dating an agent and he forgot something. Can I just drop this off real quick? I'll be right out" I told her with my sweetest smile.

She nodded telling me what floor it was on as I walked away.

I seriously could have been a criminal and she just let me right on in.

I walked into the elevator waiting a while until the doors finally opened.

There were two glass doors that revealed everything that was happening inside. I scanned the room before my eyes fell on him.

He was rummaging through his bags probably looking for his badge and tablet.

"I swear I had it." his stressed out voice let out. Some people were surrounding him.

A man that looked mean and bossy, a gorgeous blonde girl, another blonde girl but her outfit was filled with all the colors I could think of, an older man, a man that had really really toned muscles, and finally a balck haired woman.

I suddenly felt very self conscious.

I took a deep breath before walking through the glass doors. The seven averted their gaze to me, everyone except Spencer tilted their head in confusion.

His eyes widened as he ran over to me.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" he asked. "Sorry I didn't mean to bother you. I was heading out and I saw that you left these." I told him as I pulled out his badge and tablet out of my bag.

His face softened with a smile.

"Y/n you have no idea how lucky I am." he said, pulling me in for a hug as he pressed his lips to my head. "Very lucky." I replied with a giggle.

We were too into the moment to notice the rest of the group walking towards us.

"And who is this?" The older man said with a small smirk. "Oh uhm I'm sorry. Y/n this is David Rossi, Derek Morgan, Jennifer Jareau, Emily Prentiss, Penelope Garcia, and Aaron Hotchner. Everyone this is y/n, my girlfriend." he said shyly as he wrapped a hand around my waist.

"Woah since when did pretty boy have a girlfriend?" Derek asked, raising an eyebrow.

"For around a year already." Spencer said with a cough.

"Well it's very nice to meet you y/n" Aaron said with a small grin. "Nice to meet you guys too." I was obviously nervous. "No wonder Spencer has been all giddy lately" Emily said with a laugh.

I turned to my boyfriend with a small smile.

"I would be too if I had that" Derek replied referring to me, making the group laugh.

I could see Spencer shuffling in his spot, I could tell this happened to him a lot. "Well it's my understanding that you guys have a job to go do, and I have a mall screaming my name so it was amazing to finally meet all of you" I told the group with a small smile.

"Here I'll walk you to the door" Spencer said, taking my hand in his. "Thank you for coming." he told me.

"Anytime babe" I responded. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I linked my hands around his neck. "Be safe" I told the boy seriously. "So I can come home to you, always" he winked before leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "Get a room you too!" I heard Derek's voice yell out as the group laughed.

"Bye love you" I said as we pulled apart giggling.

"Love you too y/n" he said walking back to his team. As I was walking to the elevator I saw Penelope going the same directions. "Hey!" I said catching her attention.

"Oh hey y/n" she replied excitedly.

"You have to tell me where you got that dress from." I said with a smile.

Her eyes lit up as she walked into the elevator. "Omg there is this place in..." that was how a soon to be amazing friendship between the two girls began.

All because the man she loved "forgot" his badge at home.

Hope you guys liked this one! Leave a comment and vote!🤍🤍🤍