Beige.

Hi, I love you all more than words can express.. Thank you for sticking around.

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE!!! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE!!!

CHERRY'S POV:

    You tell me how it feels... You tell me how it feels to have your world flipped upside down inside a therapy session, and right out of it your swept back into the studio... The thing about it is.. I've already been on this team for this album, and there's no way to leave it now. There's no way to just stop. So I didn't just stop. I kept it going, the last bit of light I had kept going with it. I kept helping... I helped, I kept my input, and myself present in the studio as we added the finishing touches. I was there for the release of the Lights Up music video. I was there for the album announcement.  I was there for SNL, and all the live performances.I was there for the filming, and release of Adore You, and Watermelon Sugar. I was there for the announcement of the tour which gave me so much anxiety I felt like I couldn't breathe.. I've been there through it all, and now we've got around thirty minutes until his album drops. It's December..

    So right now I find myself looking back to the past year, and I could almost laugh at how blurry it all is because the entirety of it was clouded with work, and helping others. I found happiness in bits and pieces of it, but my life shouldn't feel like one of those montages, everything passing me by while I watch it..

    Being a part of this team has helped me so much. It's changed me, and it's completely altered my perception on who I am, and how I am as well. Writing this album, helping with all of this was so special to me because it was so honest for not only me but him... so part of me feels upset that it's releasing tonight because that means it's over... Being a part of something like this is over, and I don't... I don't want it to be. At least part of me doesn't want it, but the other part of me is begging for it. I question half of the time if this is what I really want... To stop all together. I might take some time, and then just come right back... Join for the third album, and continue to write for him... He is my boyfriend, it's not like I'd be writing for strangers anymore..

    "Baby.." I look up to him, and he's got his keys in his hands. I smile, thinking back to the last time we did this, two years ago, the album release. He doesn't need to say anything before I stand up, and take the keys from his hands. "What are you doing?" He asks with a laugh as I walk through the house, and towards the front door.

    "Driving your car so we can go see the stars, and listen to your album..." I smile over my shoulder, and he shakes his head.

    "You're lucky you're cute." He laughs, following behind me. We get in his car, and take the top down, letting the air surround us as I pull out of the driveway, and onto the road. Music plays softly, and I catch glimpses of him in the LA night. He's happy right now, he's been happy since all of the promo for the album started dropping. He's been excited for all of this, and I've kept up my energy because he makes it hard not to... Even though I'm not excited for me, I'm excited for him...

    It's been a long while since I've been back here.. Since either of us have been back here. Neither of us had the time to do it, but at the beginning of this week, he made it apparent that we had to take a special trip up here to see the stars tonight. He needed it, and I did too. We drive to the top of the lookout, and once I park the car I feel a sense of warmth being here. There's comfort in places like this because there's memories in places like this. There's deep memories rooted inside of me just by looking at the spot we sit in.

    *PLAY BEIGE BY YOKE LORE*

    "Only a few minutes..." I tell him as we sit down next to each other, looking out over the stars. He's got his phone in hand.