Irresistible Pt. 2

A/N: this is the exact same chapter as the last but in Harry's POV.

This is also a double update. If you have not read "irresistible" please go back and read it.

HARRY'S POV:

I took the first step... The first step to breaking my own heart. I invited her here, and I hope for my sake she's been thinking about this too. Thinking about me leaving.. Thinking about what this could mean for us. I've paced my living room about seventy thousand times, and I've paced my kitchen the same amount. Three words danced around my head for a long long time with her. It started when I took her to London... The aspect of me possibly loving this woman... Then when she was gone from me, when she was gone, and I missed her more than anything in the world it came again but I pushed it away.

My birthday it really hit too... The fact that she took so much time planning out my gifts, and my day just to make sure I was happy... and then there was the aspect of her support... She believes in me more than anyone I know. She's my biggest supporter, and she always has been since the moment we wrote our first song together. I took care of her, but she always comes through to do the same for me... She doesn't even know she's doing it either... She has no idea what she does for the people around her.. But that's what made me realize it. It made me realize that I was in love with her. I was beyond that if there was even a word for it. But I realized it too late.

How am I to tell the woman I love that I love her two days before I leave to go around the world when she's not going to be there. How am I meant to tell her that I love her when I have not a single clue if she feels the same... I know everyone around me might think I'm an idiot for questioning that, but this is someone that's been through so much... So much more than anyone I know. She was in love with someone who had no idea what love was, and he treated her like utter shit. He took her color away, and he made her believe the worst of herself. Then he left her, and he passed away... The unresolved feelings that are there is something I could never impose on. She's also guarded... As open of a person as she is towards me, there's still a wall I've yet to break down, and I understand why...

"Harry Styles!" I hear her sweet voice, and fight the nerves in my chest.

"I'm out here ba.. I'm out here love..." I change the name, knowing it's only going to make it worse. That's her name now though... I called her baby like it was her damn name, and now I have to find a way to stop....

"What are you doing out here bubs?" And just like that I know she hasn't been thinking about it.. It's not even a thought in her head what I'm about to do, and it makes it all so much harder.

"I... I think we need to talk about some stuff Darling.. We've been avoiding it, and I think.. I think we have to." I speak in a low voice, not wanting to dance around it and play pretend for now. I've played pretend too often in my life, and I can't do it right now. She deserves honesty... There's a bit of confusion on her face, and it pains me to see it. How am I meant to hurt her like this?

"O-okay." She agrees and I lead the way, guiding her back inside towards my couch. We sit down together, and I'm more than nervous right now... I'm scared because I don't know how she'll react. I have no clue how to even start this.

"Um... I.. I don't really know how to.. How to talk about-" I start.. My voice is already shaking, my heart beating rapidly like it usually does when I talk to her.

"Well I would start, but... but I don't know what this is about so I can't really help you except to tell you that whatever you have to say is... It's me Harry, you can talk to me, I don't... I don't know why that would be hard.." She shakes her head, and I sigh... Darlene you have no idea how hard it is to talk to you sometimes.... Not a clue in the world...