Shinin' like a star-Day 1.

"Go out and wow them, Star girl."
Chandlers words rang in my head the entire morning on the way to the production studio for my interviews and make up. After five thousand interviews, 200 pounds of makeup, and being thrown in a bikini, (surprisingly, one I like) I'm finally the closest I've been all morning to being in the villa and my palms are sweating.
I stare in the mirror at my blue/black hair that's been braided in a side braid, my skins getting paler by the minute, the dark/colorful ink going around my arms looks darker by the second, and I'm positive I'm going to puke any minute.
"Star girl"
The simple name rings in my head in Chandler's voice over and over again. I remember it like it was yesterday, from the moment I opened my mouth and belted out the lyrics to my favorite song, he deemed it my nickname. I looked at my reflection in the mirror one last time, and sighed. Time to live up to my nick name, I suppose.
The Jeep ride was short, unfortunately. I open the door with shaky hands step out. I sheepishly walked towards the entrance, just as the door swings open. A beautiful brown haired girl pokes her head out and does a squeal of excitement when she sees me.

"It's so nice to meet you! I'm Elladine." She says pulling me into a brief hug, which I made awkward of course.

"I'm lyric. It's so nice to meet you." I say back smiling, "I think we're the first ones here!"

"Amazing! This is definitely something we'll remember forever, right?" She asks me smiling cheerfully.

I nod at her with a smile. She seems sweet for the most part. A little too cheery for my taste but sweet nonetheless.

"I've been feeling well nervous since I've been here, I mean, it's exciting but it's a lot of pressure isn't it?" She asks letting her cheery state fade for a moment.

"I've never done anything like this before, it's a bit scary." I respond giving her a hopeful smile. "Are there any other girls here yet?" I ask trying to move the conversation on away from the subject we were on.

"Only one. We've been waiting in the bedroom, come on, I'll introduce you!" She says wrapping her hand around my wrist and pulling me behind her towards the bedroom.

We walk into the bedroom where a pretty blonde haired girl was sitting on the bed, her jaw drops when she sees us walk in.

"Man, I knew everyone here was going to be gorgeous but I wasn't prepared..." she says her words trailing off. "My names AJ, it's nice to meet you." She says after a minute.

"I'm lyric." I say back quietly, but with a smile.

"We were just talking outside, shes really nice." Elladine chimes.

"I hope everyone's cool. I don't want to get sucked into loads of drama." AJ says, with a nervous glance from me to Elladine. "I mean, we're here to have fun, right?"

"Hopefully we'll have a great time." I say back to her giving her a reassuring smile.

AJ goes on to say how she wants us all to be like her teammates back home, and I nod in agreement with her. If I can get away without having any drama whatsoever, I'll be fine.

"So, are you originally from the UK, Lyric?" Elladine asks.

"I'm not. I moved here from South Carolina three years ago to be with my best friend." I respond.

"Ah! I knew your accent was American, it has a bit of twang in it." She replies, clapping her hands together. "What do you do on the outside then?"