#9

•••

•••

we didn't have school today!

i was happy for once.

i didn't have to hurt nor did i have to get talked about wherever i walked.

i sat up from my bed and walked to my closet to find something warm to wear.

it was snowing out today and it was also freezing.

i ended up wearing a brown long coat, a brown turtle neck and some tanish pants.

i walked to my mirror and started brushing my hair once again.

i grabbed my cherry chapstick and walked to the front door of my apartment.

i found a brown purse to go along with my outfit and grabbed my wallet and phone.

i put on some black shoes and pressed the button to open my door.

i wonder what you were doing.

were you hanging out with hyunseo?

are you sleeping?

i sighed and walked to the elevator and pressed the home floor button.

-

i walked out of the apartment complex and headed to my favorite coffee shop.

i was snowing out but everyone was still walking around doing their daily thing.

what caught my attention was there's tons of coupled outside today.

holding each other's hand or the girl has her arm linked with the guys.

i felt so lonely in this crowd but i chose to not pay any attention to them and continue my journey to the coffee shop.

i didn't notice a lot of people from my school and that eased a lot of tension in my mind.

i walked into the coffee shop and heard the bell ding indicating i came in.

i walked to the counter and ordered my favorite, a americano (americano~).

i sat down at the table in the corner and rubbed my arms.

i forgot my gloves and scarf and now i'm regretting it. i will get warm soon don't worry.

i pulled out my phone and looked at the time, 11:24 am.

i heard the door ding and chose to ignore it and continue looking out the window.

i now had my hands in the pockets of the coat and was getting warm.

i looked up to see if my coffee was here and there you were.

standing next to my table.

"there's no more tables open so since we know each other i figured i could sit here is that ok with you?"

i nodded and you sat down across from me.

my coffee was soon brought over and i drank it slowly.

"i'm sorry about what happened yesterday."

i shook my head at your words.

"you had nothing to do with it, i punched her and i got yelled at it's fine we aren't that close anyway."

my heart clenched at my own words but i had to put on a strong face.

"i know you didn't punch her."

i looked up at you.

"i just said that then and there to make her smile."

you would do anything for her won't you?

•••