Chapter 18

I got up and I had a shower then got changed ready to go and see my mom

I went to get Oaka from her room and she was playing with her toys so I guessed Nash already got her up.

"I already fed her babe." He said and I half smiled then turned around to face him.

"Yes thank you." I said and he smiled

"No problem."

I went into the kitchen to make breakfast and on the table was some toast and a note with I love you written on it.

"I already made you something babe." Nash said, I turned to him and he smile but I could tell in himself that he was sad, I was happy that he was really trying but I'm still thinking that maybe it's too late.

"Thank you I appreciate it." I smiled,
I took the. Note that Nash left and I put it the side of my bed because it was like a folded stand up thing so it looks nice.

I ate the toast he made then I told Nash I was going to my see my mom.

"Okay I'll look after Oaka so you can go." He said an I was happy that he was genuinely trying to help me out.

"Okay thanks yes I wondered if you could." I told him.

"Of corse she's not just your responsibility babe, you go." He said tryin to act happy but I knew he wasn't.

****at parents house***
I talked to my mom about my 'relationship' problem.

"Do you still love him?" My mom asked.

"Of corse I do but it just doesn't fell right anymore, we annoy each other all the time and it's just not good." I explained.

"Are you even trying?" She asked.

"Yes Nash is trying a little bit too hard and I'm trying to try but it doesn't seem to be working." I told her.

"Maybe you need a break from each other and I'm NOT saying break up at all but maybe you to just need to have some time away from each other for a while and start a fresh when your ready." She told me.
I told her that I will see how everything goes, she told me that she really doesn't want me and Nash to break up as it's everything for Oaka we said we didn't want and if I'm honest I think she's quite concerned.

I will still try with Nash but I don't think we are getting anywhere I think it's time to say bye to Kash even though I don't want to think it,

It's ever since Nash started going back out with the guys, I think he's done something that he regrets and I hate to think it but I honestly think he may have cheated on me with one of those girls that were with the guys when he was there, I'm gonna try and find out but how I don't know yet but if there is something going on I will know the truth I can promise that.

A/N how do y'all feel about this? 😁😁😁