Special Chapter part III

Hello everyone! I missed Thaila and Kevin and the others so, I created a special chapter ^_^ hope you will enjoyed it.

Earl_Twenty

_____

(Lets go back few years ago)

Thaila's POV

Nandito ako ngayon sa garden ng bahay namin ni Kevin. I was under a tree sitting in a long wooden chair while I enjoying the relaxing vibe of the surroundings. I was actually waiting for Kevin, and by the way today, we just got moved here in our own house. After the wedding our family surprised us with this huge but simple house. Where in, me and Kevin going to create our own family.

"Hon, here have some coffee"- Kevin said and offer me the coffee that he made. He sat besides me and hold his guitar. Kevin actually like to sing sometimes it seems like it became his pass time.

"Sing me a love song hon" I request. Mukhang gusto ko makarinig ng love song ngayon hehehe.

He start to play the guitar and sing while looking into my eyes. And this is why I love my husband so much....

[I promise you playing...]

'Oh, oh

When the visions around you

Bring tears to your eyes

And all that surrounds you

Are secrets and lies

I'll be your strength

I'll give you hope

Keeping your faith when it's gone

The one you should call

Was standing there all along'

I like the fact that every time he sing or say something he always looking at me with sincerity in his eyes. He might not be the most romantic guy in the world but he's the most sincere man I ever met.

'And I will take you in my arms

And hold you right where you belong

Til' the day my life is through

This I promise you

This I promise you'

And now I cannot see my life without Kevin in it. He been part of me since then, since we were kids.

'I've loved you forever

In lifetimes before

And I promise you never

Will you hurt anymore

I give you my word

I give you my heart

This is a battle we've won

And with this vow

Forever has now begun'

And I am the luckiest women in the world. And the only thing I want right now is peace. That we could lived in peace.... forever.

'Just close your eyes (close your eyes)each loving day (each loving day)

And know this feeling won't go away (no)

Til' the day my life is through

This I promise you