Chapter 12 (Part 1) - New look

Your P.o.v

"..."

"Hhheeeeeyyyyyy..."

What?  "......"

"Hheeyy!..."

Who's talking? "......."

"Hey!..-"

Go away, or maybe five more minu- no an hour or two then come bac-

"HEY!!!!"

"WHAT THE F-!?!?"

I ended up on a hard surface. The floor. (...Floor Gang! ;w;)

I was actually enjoying my sleep before that well-known, annoying voice bursted my ears drums. I groaned from the impact before I slowly pushed myself off the cold surface to face the man.

"What the actual hell Sammy?!?! Have you not heard of any better ways to wake someone?!?!"

Sammy wasn't looking at me, hell he wasn't even interested in what I had to say!

"Hey, ink man! I'm talking to you!!!"

There was no response from him but a low and quite sigh that escaped his lips.

Curiously, I turned my head to where he was looking.

And sure enough, his gaze was on Twisty.

At the moment, she had her back turned to us and was working away on something. I looked back to Sammy who was still in his trance. Where the two ok after yesterday?... They didn't leave with good vibes... I hope they're ok...

Sammy must have noticed the silence. As he finally turned back to me, not before watching Twisty leave the room.

"Get up"

Rude much?! I did as he said, I got off the floor and stood uo next to him. I waited for his next orders.

"Sit up properly on the bed"

I did it and waited again for him to speak. But instead he sat down beside me and started routing around underneath the bed.

"I went looking through the closets earlier today, and I found some old clothes that will probably fit you. You can go change now, the clothes are in the bathroom." He pointed towards a hallway across the room.

I nodded and quickly and quietly walked towards the direction he pointed to. It was a short hallway that was decorated with little ornaments here and there. It made this little place feel more welcoming and safer, which relaxed me a bit.

I quickly found a room with three stalls and three sinks.

"Hmm, reminds me of Boris' place..." I said low to myself.

On top of one of the stall doors, was a pair of tainted brown and black clothes. I took the hint that they were for me.

~Short TimeSkip~

After I got the clothes on, I came out from the stall. They actually fitted nicely and we're really comfy! Sammy picked me out a pair of black jeans, a white blouse (Not too great a choice there Sammy =v=) and a pair of his black boots. Where he stores his boots, I had know idea but they worked perfectly with the outfit. Actually, I hadn't even seen the outfit on myself from a mirror. I just saw it from my view and what I assumed it looked like.

On the way into the bathroom, I noticed two or three things on the wall above the sinks. Some mirrors. I had my back turned to the them but knowing the were there, I made my way over to them.

I was excited to see what they looked like on me properly, and hopefully the white blouse would last a good while too.

I was now in front of the mirror, my eyes were closed during my thoughts but they were now ready to be opened to see my new look!

I expected to be met with happy and calm face, who felt that things would be ok... and that they wore well looking clothes....

The clothes were fine, but I wasn't...

I screamed, and ended up breaking something.